Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Any Doctors in The Den?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
excuse me... but I had that tat covered with a nice pretty rose... ever since I found out YOU gave me that nasty rash you dirty whore! I hope your happy with yourself!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
excuse me... but I had that tat covered with a nice pretty rose... ever since I found out YOU gave me that nasty rash you dirty whore! I hope your happy with yourself!

I like to share..I call it ''the gift that keeps giving...:D

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Be careful going cold turkey brother. I did back in January after being on trt for past 7-8 yrs..... After 3 months my total test plummeted to 23.... that's not a typo, I didn't forget the zero... I felt like complete shit as you can imagine.. as a result my anxiety and panic attacks went through the roof... Zero energy... zero motivation..lost a ton of weight and mass not to mention strength.. wife wasn't too happy either with me having zero sex drive.It sucked pretty bad... I was thinking same as yourself about maybe coming off and staying natty but needless to say I went back to my TRT in May and it took about a month to feel normal again. I go for bloodwork again in a month as im curious whats its at now back on for 2 1/2 months... I definitely would not recommend that cold turkey shit..

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
LMFAO, thats some funny shit right there, and so true. should have taken some oxytocin!!!
This reminds me of an episode of "House" where the patient was a man who was an emotional motivational speaker who seemed to connect well with women. They found out he had low testosterone (among larger complications) and gave him injections to treat it. Within a matter of a single day he was in his hospital bed saying dirty things to his wife about her body and had changed his tune on everything. The wife hated it and had them take him off. That's the gist of it, but basically I love how when shows on TV try to portray the way that AAS work in real life. It's just funny to me how instant things are on TV

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic