Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Another land mark

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Nice work buddy. I remember when I hit 18", it was a huge achievement, and a few years later I am still trying to get them to 19".

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Nice work buddy. I remember when I hit 18", it was a huge achievement, and a few years later I am still trying to get them to 19".

lol Yeah, I have a feeling reaching 19 is going to be a bitch. The journey from 15-16 took forever, and 16-17, for some reason, happened in half that time, and 18 snuck up when I wasn't paying attention. We'll see what happens when I cut down a bit for summer though. I plan on dropping a couple %, and will be curious if I drop back under 18

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I had an 18.25 and cut down for a comp. calipers had me at 2.9% BS!!!! But I was barely holding 17's at that lean

Cobra

Cobra

Nov 15, 2013
You must be a pretty tall feller.

I'm 5'10" and my 18.5s don't really look huge or bulky at all. I was jealous of a guy at the gym whose arms are gigantic and one day he measured in front of me and they were only 17. He's a real short guy though. Like 5'6".

I'm guessing by the way your 18s look that you must be well over 6 feet tall.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You must be a pretty tall feller.

I'm 5'10" and my 18.5s don't really look huge or bulky at all. I was jealous of a guy at the gym whose arms are gigantic and one day he measured in front of me and they were only 17. He's a real short guy though. Like 5'6".

I'm guessing by the way your 18s look that you must be well over 6 feet tall.

6'2" and yes, it takes tall guys a lot more mass to look bigger. The angle of the pic was odd too. Was trying to show the tape and it happened to be an angle that didn't show the largest part of my arm

Last edited:
Cobra

Cobra

Nov 15, 2013
6'2" and yes, it takes tall guys a lot more mass to look bigger. The angle of the pic was odd too. Was trying to show the tape and it happened to be an angle that didn't show the largest part of my arm

Ha ha yeah I know i've taken the exact same pic before with the same result. Next time have your girlfriend or a buddy take the pic and roll your fist back behind you as far as possible for maximum hugeness in pics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic