Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Another bad joke.........................

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ok this is old, like me..
What did the hurricane say to the coconut trees? Hold on to your nuttz this is going to be a helluva blowjob!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Holy shit MF. That's got to be the funniest photo bomb ever in your avi.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
What do you call a homo in a wheelchair?

RollAIDS

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
A boy and his grandfather went fishing. As they were fishing the grandfather pulls out a cigar and starts smoking. The boy asks his Grandpa If he can have one. The grandpa asked the boy, can your dick touch your butthole? The boy says no, and the grandpa says well then no you can't. A little later grandpa opens a beer and the boy asks for one and the grandpa asks him the Same question, and the outcome is the same. Later on the boy pulls out some cookies and begins to eat them, his grandpa asks for one and the boy says can your dick touch your butthole and the grandpa says yes it can. The boy says well good, go **** yourself grandma made these for me!

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.
The little girl says "Mommy what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies "Ummm... they are making cakes. now come on, we'll go to the Zoo"
At the Zoo, the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother "What are they doing?" And her mother replies with the same response, "They are making cakes. Thats it we're going home"
The next day the girl says to her mother "Mommy, you and Daddy were making cakes in the living room last night, weren't you?" Shocked, the Mother says, "What? How do you know?"
She says, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
What did one gay say to the other at the bar?

May I push your stool in?

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Why can't Mexico win the Olympics?

Cause any Mexican that can run, jump or swim is already in the US.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic