Attachments

• 339996163_5870697583041490_2198621247634389107_n.jpg
    339996163_5870697583041490_2198621247634389107_n.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 37
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
TicTock was giving away the main addresses to corporate offices to send it back collect from a guy who quit

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
This thread is achieving exactly what they and every other company sets out to do with every stunt they pull; free advertising.

That skid stain Kid Rock shot up a few cases of beer and Anheuser-Busch loves every minute of it because they don't give a shit what you do with their swill, only that you bought it. I guarantee there are dipshits are out there throwing out their Bud Light and restocking their fridge with other Anheuser-Busch products because they're too ignorant to know they come from the same company.

Check out their 1 month stock price leap by nearly 11% in the 2 weeks since this began while it has also pushed to reach a 12 month high.

There ain't no such thing as bad publicity.

There’s no such thing as bad publicity. I highly disagree.

Bud and all their affiliates just signed their death warrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The shakeup at Anheuser Busch continues in the wake of what may have been the dumbest thing a company could ever conceivably do. CEO Augustus Anheuser III left the corporate headquarters in shame after tendering his resignation.

“The whole thing is ultimately my fault,” said Anheuser, “I should have never approved that campaign.”

The company also fired the entire marketing department responsible for the whole mess. Vice President and Interim CEO Joe Barron says they have a long way to go to regain the public’s trust.

“We’ll have to be vigilant and make sure our advertising is acceptable for all. The cancel culture left is always looking for a reason to take a brand out, so catering to them didn’t make a lot of sense.”
The company is also in talks with Nike, Yeti, Coca-Cola, and Disney to find out how they recovered from the devastating boycotts of patriotic Americans. “I plan to join the group therapy sessions on Tuesdays,” said Barron.

Anheuser Busch will likely lose tens of millions this quarter and there’s a chance they’ll stop producing Bud Light altogether if things get any worse.

“Travis Tritt called for our demise,” said Barron, “there are powerful voices at play. Between him and Kid Rock who knows if we’ll survive at all.”

It sounds like all publicity is not good publicity after all.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't think talking to Nike is going to help much. They've not finished digging their hole, yet.

And of all brands... Jack Daniels?! Wtf?

I don't understand how executives can get so disconnected with their customer base that they think "this is a great idea!" It's pure pandering to an extraordinarily small percentage of your customers while pissing off the remainder.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The shakeup at Anheuser Busch continues in the wake of what may have been the dumbest thing a company could ever conceivably do. CEO Augustus Anheuser III left the corporate headquarters in shame after tendering his resignation.

“The whole thing is ultimately my fault,” said Anheuser, “I should have never approved that campaign.”

The company also fired the entire marketing department responsible for the whole mess. Vice President and Interim CEO Joe Barron says they have a long way to go to regain the public’s trust.

“We’ll have to be vigilant and make sure our advertising is acceptable for all. The cancel culture left is always looking for a reason to take a brand out, so catering to them didn’t make a lot of sense.”
The company is also in talks with Nike, Yeti, Coca-Cola, and Disney to find out how they recovered from the devastating boycotts of patriotic Americans. “I plan to join the group therapy sessions on Tuesdays,” said Barron.

Anheuser Busch will likely lose tens of millions this quarter and there’s a chance they’ll stop producing Bud Light altogether if things get any worse.

“Travis Tritt called for our demise,” said Barron, “there are powerful voices at play. Between him and Kid Rock who knows if we’ll survive at all.”

It sounds like all publicity is not good publicity after all.
That's satire.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Not that I ever want to see a company go out and people lose their jobs but until this really really really starts happening on "woke" companies it will get worse.

Attachments

• 60400df26f44d.jpeg
    60400df26f44d.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 38
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic