jacobss
What's New?

Anadrol low dosing question

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Excellent, let me know how it goes. It's funny how some people absolutely love the stuff, while others don't like it. I haven't heard much about negative sides, other than the BP and for some it messes with their appetite. Having an AAS that decreases my appetite would not be all that bad, as I'm always trying to lean up rather than bulk. I suppose for those who are hard gainers, that's a big detriment.
Yea, appetite was one of the sides I wanted to check on with a lowered dose. It hasn't messed it up at all for me at this dosage.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I couldn't imagine taking any of the orals around the holidays. Not for the appetite issue either. Just from the extra carbs my pumps in the gym have been so bad, I have actually quit mid set on several exercises. I guess I am just not used to having this much glycogen in my body and training. If I took anadrol, d-bol or anavar right now I would be locked up like a motherfucker.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I forgot to check the BP this morning:(

However, weight was 265'ish.

I need to get the BP machine out of one of the closets so I have it ready for tomorrow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic