Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

AnabolicBoard

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Just to give everyone a heads up that is a member here. AB was reported to ICAAN, and the domain was suspended. Thankfully the Admin/Owner had a backup domain and they are working to get it back up ASAP. There will be a mass email sent out to all members with the new information, etc.
But from what I was told, it should be

anabolicboard.is

Ill keep you guys in the loop as soon as I hear more.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks IM wondering what was going on

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
That's surprising considering a person would need to login to the forum to see it. I'm wondering how ICAAN was able to make that determination.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
thanks Brother...i cant even log on there from work for years due to being blocked by my IT due to STEROIDS/DRUGS site.

so hopefully i can get on the new domain from work

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That's surprising considering a person would need to login to the forum to see it. I'm wondering how ICAAN was able to make that determination.

We think it was the same hacker that took down and was blackmailing other sponsors(rumors floating around it was was gh15), possibly it was him again, but we will never know. The board was running fine, so all it takes is a few emails and screenshots, and when it lands in the right persons hands, its all over.
If I get more info, Ill be sure to post up, but I was told it should be back online in 24-48hours..

anabolicboard.is

Spread the word

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I was informed they are shooting to have it up in a couple of days.

D

damage

Jan 18, 2012
Thats good to know.. Does ICAAN take down websites? I don't believe they do.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
ok, got some new info. From what Admin told me, the server AB was on, was hacked and they were sending spam with the servers. The server company shut down the forum. The problem now is, they want paperwork on what AB is used for etc. They were told AB is a sports/nutrition/learning forum. But I dont think the .com is going to be around anymore. They will be moving it over to the .is
It was suppose to be up now, but its still down, so please be patient and it will be back up ASAP. There is suppose to be a MASS email sent out to, notifying all members of the change. So hopefully everyone has working emails in their profiles, otherwise, just spread the word the best you can on the other forums. Im sure it will all work out in the end.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Or they can be impatient, and still hang out around here.

Always good to have another good place or two, to hang out and share information.

Plus there are a few cool homies, homettes and homo's around here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic