Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Anabolic steroid survey and dissertation! PLEASE HELP!

C

creamegg

Feb 13, 2014
Alright Guys,

I'm currently undertaking a dissertation on the perceptions of steroid use from both users and non-users perspectives. I'm currently in the data collection phase of this process and in need of participants.
The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will only take around 5-10 minutes to complete; if you have the time to fill it in it would be greatly appreciated!

The questionnaire is available at: http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=oj3ss32i8bwg5l8276903&refer=www%2Efacebook%2Ecom
Any questions please post below and I will try my best to answer them.
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Alright Guys,

I'm currently undertaking a dissertation on the perceptions of steroid use from both users and non-users perspectives. I'm currently in the data collection phase of this process and in need of participants.
The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will only take around 5-10 minutes to complete; if you have the time to fill it in it would be greatly appreciated!

The questionnaire is available at: h ttp://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=oj3ss32i8bwg5l8276903&refer=w ww%2Efacebook%2Ecom
Any questions please post below and I will try my best to answer them.
Cheers!

Seems interesting. Normally you'd want to get admin approval before posting links but I bet most of us will find this interesting. Can you tell us more about this? You're doing this for a PhD? In what? What school? When it's published may we have a link to a PDF posted here?

C

creamegg

Feb 13, 2014
Hey yeah sorry yeah I probably should have asked an admin first before posting, my apologies!

This project will form as part of my degree in applied sports psychology in Liverpool John Moores University (England), I'm intending to assess perceptions of steroid users from both a users and non users perspective (around 100-150) participants in total. I'm also interested in the notion of 'road Rage' in which it is suggested that users of steroids are more aggressive (my thesis is focusing specifically on physical violence in regards to steroid use) The questionnaire posted includes a full debrief on the last page which indicates the results I am 'expecting' to find, the deadline for this assignment is Aprill 11th 2014 and I will happily post the finished dissertation (10'000 words) once it has been completed and handed in.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
done- i love looking at compiled data. good luck

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Done. Best of luck with the research

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
done. I hope you're not anti-AAS.

C

creamegg

Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for your help everyone, my data collection is nearly complete. Will soon be moving onto the analysis.
p.s. no i'm not anti-AAS haha personally, if it doesn't harm anybody else I don't see what's wrong. I'm probably more pro-AAS.
Thank you again.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Done, good luck with everything bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic