Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

all day chemist?

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
What's everybody.I really need some advice and help. I have one friend on this board that has used them before. and I wonder if anybody else hase successfully? I read a few stories on the internet when I googled it company. I read several horror stories about people that got fraudulent charges on the credit card after the order from this company. I just got scammed few weeks ago and I can't afford to take another loss. I really need to know how many people have had success ordering from this company. they have a lot of medications that I need to take for my ulcers in gastrointestinal issues and I don't have insurance to help cover the drugs and I'm going broke buying from Walgreens. I really need to place an order with them as soon as possible. can any of you recommend this company to me or give a reference on a success story you had ordered from them? you have charges after you place your order? if your order was it quality as good as you expected? if you had any experience with this company I really need some feedback. thank you for your help

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Ordered plenty with them, good quality always checked with bloodwork. Just mail them a money order or cashiers check with the amount and name and address they give you. Its safe discreet and you wont get any charges. If you need HCG there sister company is reliablerx

hope this helps

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Their sister company Reliable Rx is my goto and has been for over a year. Have placed over 8 orders and very happy with them...

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Thx for the info guys. Maybe I should order with a money order just in case...I was going to use my credit card. I guess that would still be safe if I ordered over the phone instead of online....

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Ive used adc for stane and still got some and backed by bw and its the real deal Holyfield!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Thx for the info guys. Maybe I should order with a money order just in case...I was going to use my credit card. I guess that would still be safe if I ordered over the phone instead of online....

I always use cc with no issues...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
When I order from them I use a pre-paid VISA card. Load up about $5 more than my order on it and GTG.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
You have to watch out about using ADC. ADC has had some issues with credit info being stolen and fraudulent charges.

Most of their products are legit, but I would stick with aurapharm and use a pre-paid visa.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Used ADC with a check and no problems

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I have used them a lot and just use E-check. Haven't had any issues.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Do you really have to put ur primary doc on there? Is it a required field?

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Cool. I'm assuming it was good quality if you've given it feedback on your previous orders

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic