Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Advice needed for very first cycle

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Agree with BigPaul, RAIDEN and Alpha. 500 is a good 1st run, good to see you're starting with one compound only. Like they said I wouldn't run a ai or anything with it BUT have it all on hand including your total pct . Research your pct a bit more maybe, get some hcg to get ready for it. I would also go 16 weeks but that's just my opinion. Lots of threads here on it and it's all free! Enjoy, 1st run is almost as good as your 1st nut

I'm gonna have to x2 the Gman. I haven't used hcg yet bit after running without it in my pct and knowing what that's like, I'd deff get that for your pct too as mentioned. Get those nuts back!!!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'm gonna have to x2 the Gman. I haven't used hcg yet bit after running without it in my pct and knowing what that's like, I'd deff get that for your pct too as mentioned. Get those nuts back!!!

i woud just run hcg durring your cycle if your going to run it. its supressive and does not belong in PCT IMO.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
i woud just run hcg durring your cycle if your going to run it. its supressive and does not belong in PCT IMO.

I don't have the user experience but researched quite a bit and spoke with many people about it and its one thing that's always a debate. I've heard very good views from both sides and I've read articles for both. I guess this I'd one of those things that it comes down to individual differences. I'll soon find out which works best for me. I am on the fence about it, I feel it could be useful in both, but one or the other not straight through. I guess it really comes down to what all compounds are being ran. I'll admit I still have some experiencing to do for myself and more to learn about quite a few things, this being one. But regardless, I would make hcg a part of the program for sure.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Bigpaulski is right IS , the hcg is to get ready for pct. I run it with my hrt but if I was to come off I would be dosing the last few weeks going into my pct but not during my pct

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bigpaulski is right IS , the hcg is to get ready for pct. I run it with my hrt but if I was to come off I would be dosing the last few weeks going into my pct but not during my pct

I had seen a lot of different opinions on it before posting that, and more so meant to just offer advice to have hcg in the works somewhere rather than none. But after bigpaulskis reply I started looking into it a lot more and I'm definitely on the side of using it while on. I'd like to toss it in wit this tren cycle that we have discussed. When I've used oral tren, it shut me down pretty bad. Plus it's never a good feeling having your nuts wanting to play hide and seek in your stomach LoL!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I don't come off anymore but every time I blast I add hcg. I wish I would have back in my first run with deca because that shit shut me down hard. Took twice as long to get my nuts back after that cycle. Plus I love the huge loads I blow on bitches faces and tits from hcg

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ok 22 is a little young to start cause u have some natty growth still... But be that as it may you got lots of good advice and at least u are not going hog wild!
My first was test at 600 and winny. Happy memory. But I was 40 and had been killin it hard for 8 years.
I hope you give more thought and keep reading and go slow. It's very exciting and will be great but in it's proper time.
If you do it and it sounds like you will stay close to people who know.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I don't come off anymore but every time I blast I add hcg. I wish I would have back in my first run with deca because that shit shut me down hard. Took twice as long to get my nuts back after that cycle. Plus I love the huge loads I blow on bitches faces and tits from hcg

I preffered the clomid loads when I used to pct lol.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I had seen a lot of different opinions on it before posting that, and more so meant to just offer advice to have hcg in the works somewhere rather than none. But after bigpaulskis reply I started looking into it a lot more and I'm definitely on the side of using it while on. I'd like to toss it in wit this tren cycle that we have discussed. When I've used oral tren, it shut me down pretty bad. Plus it's never a good feeling having your nuts wanting to play hide and seek in your stomach LoL!

Many different opinions IS , but I became a believer when my hrt clinic put me on their program and intro'd me to hcg. Def nice not havin raisin sized nuttz when it's nasy time, it's always a lil awkward when they're searching fer you balls!! That and like HA said, it's nice pastin the ole ladies eye shut now n then!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Many different opinions IS , but I became a believer when my hrt clinic put me on their program and intro'd me to hcg. Def nice not havin raisin sized nuttz when it's nasy time, it's always a lil awkward when they're searching fer you balls!! That and like HA said, it's nice pastin the ole ladies eye shut now n then!!

Haha quite a picture you and HA painted

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic