jacobss
What's New?

About the worse case of Synthol abuse you will see

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
that's just fucking stupid....

We've all seen some bad ones, but this one may take the cake.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
he needs to hit those forearms a little too.. I wonder what his legs look like...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I like how the title says he is a Brazilian body builder... lol not with those forearms, and skinny ass neck he is not... Hes just a guy who doesn't want to put in the work needed. Sad really, what is his body doing with all that oil.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I will never understand this

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Looks like a fucking idiot. He doesn't even have abs. Can't he inject himself and get some abs. wtf?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Pure morbid curiousity, and, yes, I admit it, mean spirited curiousity as well . . . . . . .

I would love to see what becomes of this guy in 10 yrs. Shit, even just one year.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Very sad.

Clearly some type of mental health issues, addiction issues, body image disorder all rolled into one.

I feel for the guy genuinely.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you don't want to put in the effort to build a brick house, you could always buy an inflatable bounce castle. Only trained eyes can tell the difference.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
I think he has a complex he is trying to overcome by making himself look like that, he went from being called skinny to being called he-man so he definitely cares way to much what people think of him that he has to risk his life to get people to think differently....but all its really doing is changing skinny to stupid or gross. They may call him he-man to his face but what they say behind his back is an entirely different story...like demonstrated in this thread! I would not call him he-man or monster or anything of the sort to his face or anywhere else, I would call him stupid, dumb, idiot, gross, disgusting and all the like. Anyone with any sense would know that he is not any stronger than he was when he was skinny guy and the muscles are fake!

Facade -an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality.

Thanks
TMM

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
bahahaha them forearms look awesome!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic