Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

AAS's and anxiety.......

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Eq is the only one that I get it from and like determined said, it's bad! My friend runs it at 600-800 wk for 20 wks and loves it. Never again

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
EQ about gave me a nervous breakdown. I was trying to find the airport in Houston and almost had to pull over. One of the worst feelings I've experienced

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Most of my anxiety issues have turned out to just be dose related. For instance, eq at 600mg increases my bp and anxiety. At 450-500, I am fine. One of the best cycle I ever did was 250mg test, 350mg of tren, 450mg eq and 300mg of deca. For some reason, I had no issues with this stack, but if I dropped one of the last three and bumped doses to match the total mg, I would be slammed with anxiety and and bp issues

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Did some test blend, .5mg letrozole e3d and GHRP-2 & never felt better. My comfort zone.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I never linked the anxiety with my drinking problem but when I took masterone I'd drink several days a week and it would be 10+/day same with stimulants prescribed for ADHD which was a misdiagnosis. Finally I'd found what doctors & counselors couldn't find. Any good MD or psychiatrist would know if a person has had an alcohol problem don't suggest or prescribe a stimulating substance. Make me wonder if they do this as a form of social control? They are sorry.......

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
I have a Degree in Addiction science and any doctor who prescribes someone who has a drinking problem a drug with the potential of abuse is a complete moron. it is virtually a certainty that they will abuse this new med. Its common sense..but what I have learned is most doctors either don't care or are incompetent. It is very difficult today to find a doctor who is responsible and gives their patients enough attention.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I've find that it can heighten it, but if you have supplements available there is no need to worry.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Dude I feel anything OTC supplement or illegal drug that causes an anxiety that will lead to drinking everynight. Otherwise at the end of a tren cycle I might need some etizolam from discofood dot com.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
maybe doing tormifene and letrozol every other day at 15mg and 0.5mg is awesome with TRT. No anxiety.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
That is toremifene one day then 2-3 days laster letrozole and alternating
EODose.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I feel like shit whenever I don't use some form of Testosterone or Dianabol as the base of my cycle. I also can't seem to tolerate Anadrol anymore as I did a few years back. It makes me feel depressed and gives me terrible anxiety whether I take by itself or if I stack it with Testosterone.

There's nothing you can do really except for keeping your doses as steady as possible and avoiding compounds that you feel like shit. You should also do bloodwork to determine if it's elevated estrogen or prolactin that makes you feel like shit. The brain factor is also very important. You have to have a possitive mind set. If you're about to start a cycle with a new compound that you have never tried before, don't go overboard thinking whether it's going to make you feel anxious or not. If it's going to do it then it will regardless of what you think, so don't make it worse.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I feel like shit whenever I don't use some form of Testosterone or Dianabol as the base of my cycle. I also can't seem to tolerate Anadrol anymore as I did a few years back. It makes me feel depressed and gives me terrible anxiety whether I take by itself or if I stack it with Testosterone.

There's nothing you can do really except for keeping your doses as steady as possible and avoiding compounds that you feel like shit. You should also do bloodwork to determine if it's elevated estrogen or prolactin that makes you feel like shit. The brain factor is also very important. You have to have a possitive mind set. If you're about to start a cycle with a new compound that you have never tried before, don't go overboard thinking whether it's going to make you feel anxious or not. If it's going to do it then it will regardless of what you think, so don't make it worse.

Totally agree I might be a wussy to some extent but 150-300mg/wk test and a low dose of letrozole/tormifene works great but without I feel like I should just become a runner/biker/yogi. As for the Etizolam from Discofood, it is like Xanax(alprazolam) except its a little more euphoric without the dumb spacial disorientation and a shorter half life so you don't feel lazy the next day. The kicker is I've taken 2mg the last 3 nights after dinner and did a benzodiazepine urine test that showed up NEGATIVE. It's undetectable!!!!! Etizolam and Xanax are the only one I'd even do klonopin doesn't work and diazepam makes me week as ****. Just a heads up on etizolam.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic