Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A few comments on various combinations

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I thought mast was OK,got a lot more out of var though.In a couple months i'll be going with test/parabolin and some halo.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Great personal accounts Glyco. Test+EQ has well been known to have a great synergy.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just titrate it to your tolerance level or to desired effect balanced against sides and you're good. Sides are pretty low with test and eq until you get pretty high in dose. Then equipoise can start giving the notorious high red cells, anxiety etc. Also, if used over to long a period the red cells can get really high, which can drive up heart rate and BP do be aware. This brings up something I see on the boards all the time. It is current brologic to use equipoise for no shorter than 16 weeks to obtain the "full effect". This is BS and it can lead to the high RBC, BP, heat rate, anxiety problems mentioned. AAS don't really work like that. It does have a longer ester than most out there but it still begins to work immediately after the first dose. It just trickles in more slowly than say an enanthate or propionate ester.I feel equipoise in less than 3 weeks and it's really rolling along by week 6 just like all the other compounds. It could be that some people just don't respond well to this drug.

I agree and good stuff Glyco, you can get blood levels up with the Undecylenate ester in 1 week! get tired of the takes weeks bro-scinece shit to kick in. The anxiety doesn't bother me to much but the RBC gets high for me in about 6 weeks or less. Crazy thing I notice is after 4 weeks the appetite effect goes away for me.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I agree and good stuff Glyco, you can get blood levels up with the Undecylenate ester in 1 week! get tired of the takes weeks bro-scinece shit to kick in. The anxiety doesn't bother me to much but the RBC gets high for me in about 6 weeks or less. Crazy thing I notice is after 4 weeks the appetite effect goes away for me.

Red cells are the biggest issue I think. I alternate back and forth between NPP and equipoise and take some time off. That has helped keep me in normal range.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If you are using EQ then you should be giving blood every month anyway. High RBC's WILL cause damage to your body if left for too long.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Red cells are the biggest issue I think. I alternate back and forth between NPP and equipoise and take some time off. That has helped keep me in normal range.

That's an idea, I need to cut my EQ runs down to. One of my favorite AAS lol so I tend to run it twice as long as I should.

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
Must have been bad batch, cuz all i use is sustenon, theirs is best i ever used. Particularly the high dosed sust. Before genxxl i made the best gains of my life doing all axio. Best sust, painless winny, awrsone tbol. One time i started to work with a scrioxx rep, most top ug labs consider axio the model or did before the first fall. I cant speak for the current axio products.

I can speak to the quality, or lack there of, of new axio gear. It's total rubbish! Ridiculously underdosed. Will NEVER mess with them again!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic