Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

AgeForce HGH PowerPatch - What do you think?

I'm a rep for AgeForce HGH, and though we're not a sponsor here yet, I wanted to see what folks thought about AgeForce products. They're all transdermals and mostly patches.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I fixed your link for you - Lizard King

http://www.theironden.com/iron-den-a...-iron-den.html

Last edited by Lizard King; 09-02-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 Times in 828 Posts
    May want to click that link first before just posting a link to your site. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    May want to click that link first before just posting a link to your site. Thanks
    Sending you a PM

Thanks
    Just need 3 posts...

Thanks
    Well, I am 100% sure that a transdermal patch for any amino acid based hormone won't work. Millions of dollars have been spent and are being spend by pharma with little to no success regarding a transdermal insulin patch. So, I know that these patches don't work. I don't mean to sound negative, but I have the background to know that they don't work, and I feel that its a scam. I don't care about being booted on the site, because I would rather be booted and let people know.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benchingover500 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 Times in 828 Posts
    No one gets booted from here for speaking their mind.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchingover500 View Post
    Well, I am 100% sure that a transdermal patch for any amino acid based hormone won't work. Millions of dollars have been spent and are being spend by pharma with little to no success regarding a transdermal insulin patch. So, I know that these patches don't work. I don't mean to sound negative, but I have the background to know that they don't work, and I feel that its a scam. I don't care about being booted on the site, because I would rather be booted and let people know.
    saved me the trouble of typing that out on my phone.

good post.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchingover500 View Post
    Not a problem, and appreciate the candor. Have you looked at the recent work done by 3M and ViaDor in delivering hGH transdermally. They have proven that it can be done with things like micro-needles and IR waves to create micro-fissures. There is an expanding market and technology for delivery of macro-molecules. Since hGH is 22,000 daltons, and the stratum corneum (skin) will only pass 500 dalton molecules through, clearly you need a way to get around, or through, the Stratum Corneum.

That being said the AgeForce patches work more on molecular engineering of the actual molecules to break them down into smaller sub-units that can pass transdermally. Through their proprietary technology they can pass these component molecules and deliver very similar results to injectable hGH. Some estimates of this method is that it can deliver 60-80% of the efficacy as measured by IGF-1 levels. There isn't much "evidence" that AgeForce is willing to divulge at this time, but we'd be willing to provide some "testers" to see if people find any value in the patches, and people are more than welcome to test pre/post IGF-1 levels on their own (PrivateMDLabs charges about $60 for IGF-1 tests).

In addition to that, AgeForce offers a whole line of transdermal patches for pre/post workout, test boosting (DAA, 6-oxo, stinging nettle root), melatonin, and a muscle recovery gel.

I am trying to gauge interest in these products, and whether people would have an open mind to trying these products on this board before we become sponsors. I think skepticism is healthy and appropriate with new products like this that defy convention.

Thanks for the reply, and please feel free to be completely open with us, particularly with your concerns.

Thanks
    No interest or questions?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 739 Posts
    Milas have you spoken with admin about advertising here?

Thanks
    Milas...you are essentially suggesting that your patch can break down hgh into smaller peptides and then reassemble them in correct order and proportion once inside the body?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYO View Post
    Milas...you are essentially suggesting that your patch can break down hgh into smaller peptides and then reassemble them in correct order and proportion once inside the body?
    Sounds like the inner workings of the OSI Model.

Slic.

Thanks
    so does the patch actually contain the 191 aa strand of HGH or is it a gimic and what can you provide to back this up, as you can see we arent a bunch of kids shopping at a GNC for the latest and greatest test booster or hgh you spray under the tongue....

Thanks
    I am interested i this as I have been trying to develop the TD delivery of several peptides.

The reason: When traveling, you can't just run the world with pins and vials in your luggage nor do you always have a fridge.

The problem: even IF you could get 22,000 Daltons to breach the skin barrier, you still have the challenge of fragility of all these peptides. They degrade rather rapidly when reconstituted and even morese with transdermal carriers. I think that a better approach is with HPBCD's as I believe that you would have better luck develping stability. However, all the attempts to do this successfully (I define "successful as making shit that works.....not marketing hype that makes money) have failed.

Furthermore, research into suppositories is also promising.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwilly2000 View Post
    Sounds like the inner workings of the OSI Model.

Slic.
    Funny. Im studying for the ccna on my other monitor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast