Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

AgeForce HGH PowerPatch - What do you think?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
so does the patch actually contain the 191 aa strand of HGH or is it a gimic and what can you provide to back this up, as you can see we arent a bunch of kids shopping at a GNC for the latest and greatest test booster or hgh you spray under the tongue....

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I am interested i this as I have been trying to develop the TD delivery of several peptides.

The reason: When traveling, you can't just run the world with pins and vials in your luggage nor do you always have a fridge.

The problem: even IF you could get 22,000 Daltons to breach the skin barrier, you still have the challenge of fragility of all these peptides. They degrade rather rapidly when reconstituted and even morese with transdermal carriers. I think that a better approach is with HPBCD's as I believe that you would have better luck develping stability. However, all the attempts to do this successfully (I define "successful as making shit that works.....not marketing hype that makes money) have failed.

Furthermore, research into suppositories is also promising.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011
Yes, Lizard King had forwarded my PM. AgeForce has been in contact about sponsoring, I was just trying to see if there was serious interest before recommending site sponsorship. If I am violating the rules, I'd be glad to adjust course.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Yes, Lizard King had forwarded my PM. AgeForce has been in contact about sponsoring, I was just trying to see if there was serious interest before recommending site sponsorship. If I am violating the rules, I'd be glad to adjust course.
I'd say probably not. Without serious evidence of this working it will be assumed to be snake oil. Just like all the other non-injectable HGH products out there.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I forwarded your PM, but you never PM'ed admin before my forward. Doesn't sound like your post is going over too well btw.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011
1. Is it safe to apply to my taint? Yes, as long as you can stand any potential skin irritation from an adhesive, and don't mind having a "sticker" back there.

2. If your product actually works, despite you being unwilling to provide any evidence which states it does, how would it be more effective than when injected or taken orally? Orally hGH is not active, it's destroyed in the stomach acids. Injected would probably be better to be honest, but not everyone is interested in injectable hGH and the legal ramifications. The best way to demonstrate effectiveness would probably be for someone to do pre/post IGF-1 blood tests to see if there was an increase. AgeForce claims to have done this in-house, but will not release this information due to the gray area this patch is in regarding FDA/FTC and classification of injectable hGH as a drug.

3. HGH molecular weight is around 20,000 daltons. You can only get substances through the skin at about 500 daltons, that's assuming you have a good carrier system. Please reconcile this discrepancy. New technologies are being developed to pass macro-molecules through the skin, such as the 3M Micro-Needles. http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRe...5&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile The approach AgeForce is taking is to molecularly engineer the hGH molecule to "break" it into component molecules that would be small enough to pass through the Stratum Corneum (<500 daltons). AgeForce will not talk about this approach since they hold it as proprietary, but that is how they claim it is accomplished. There's a no questions asked 30 day refund policy if you try it and do not feel it doing anything. Most users note hGH-like side effects such as carpal tunnel syndrome, limb tingling/swelling, deep sleep, vivid dreams and head rushes.

Milas...you are essentially suggesting that your patch can break down hgh into smaller peptides and then reassemble them in correct order and proportion once inside the body?

More or less, that's along the lines. AgeForce is not releasing any detailed information other than what I have posted on the methodology or technology involved. The best "evidence" would be for someone to use the patches and get IGF-1 blood levels tested pre/post use and look for differences. I could certainly arrange for some logging/testing opportunities on here if we become sponsors.

so does the patch actually contain the 191 aa strand of HGH or is it a gimic and what can you provide to back this up, as you can see we arent a bunch of kids shopping at a GNC for the latest and greatest test booster or hgh you spray under the tongue....

I appreciate the skepticism, and I encourage you to maintain that. I wouldn't ask you to believe something like this whole-heartedly without more proof or an opportunity to test it. Honestly, it defies conventional wisdom in many cases.

The hGH molecule, as I understand it, is "broken down" into component molecules to be passed through the skin but can maintain similar functions of the complete hGH molecule. It's difficult to believe, I understand that a different amino sequence will not produce the same results as another sequence, but that is the AgeForce claim.

GNC supp-kiddies are not the target market, but I also don't think people who are fine and happy with injectable hGH are either. The "others" who do not want to mess with injectable hGH and the cost/legalities/pinning associated with it could have an alternative better than OTC GH boosters, though I cannot say it's going to be better than injectable hGH in terms of effect.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011
I am interested i this as I have been trying to develop the TD delivery of several peptides.

The reason: When traveling, you can't just run the world with pins and vials in your luggage nor do you always have a fridge.

The problem: even IF you could get 22,000 Daltons to breach the skin barrier, you still have the challenge of fragility of all these peptides. They degrade rather rapidly when reconstituted and even morese with transdermal carriers. I think that a better approach is with HPBCD's as I believe that you would have better luck develping stability. However, all the attempts to do this successfully (I define "successful as making shit that works.....not marketing hype that makes money) have failed.

Furthermore, research into suppositories is also promising.

Thanks, I'm glad the research on suppositories is promising, I don't think that's a direction AgeForce is going to go though. The closest I think AgeForce would get is if you applied a patch to your taint, as was suggested above.

I agree, the fragility of long peptide chains in a patch would be quite a challenge. I believe the process of breaking down the hGH molecule would help reduce that exposure, but I would have to ask AgeForce for more information on that specifically.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011
I'd say probably not. Without serious evidence of this working it will be assumed to be snake oil. Just like all the other non-injectable HGH products out there.

I appreciate your honesty, and can understand your position.

I forwarded your PM, but you never PM'ed admin before my forward. Doesn't sound like your post is going over too well btw.

I apologize for not asking permission prior to posting, I thought 1 thread asking people's thoughts wouldn't require "approval" particularly when AgeForce has been approached multiple times now about being a sponsor. I think it would be unwise for a company not to do due dilligence before investing in a sponsorship.

Honestly, the response is no more than I expected. Without hard data or evidence supporting a claim like this, skepticism will prevail. However, it is something that AgeForce is accustomed to and can possibly address if we become a sponsor.

I appreciate your patience with me, and I'll be passing on my thoughts to AgeForce for a decision.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I appreciate your honesty, and can understand your position.

I apologize for not asking permission prior to posting, I thought 1 thread asking people's thoughts wouldn't require "approval" particularly when AgeForce has been approached multiple times now about being a sponsor. I think it would be unwise for a company not to do due dilligence before investing in a sponsorship.

Honestly, the response is no more than I expected. Without hard data or evidence supporting a claim like this, skepticism will prevail. However, it is something that AgeForce is accustomed to and can possibly address if we become a sponsor.

I appreciate your patience with me, and I'll be passing on my thoughts to AgeForce for a decision.

Im curious are you suggesting TID representatives approached you about being a sponsor or in general AgeForce has been approached about being a sponsor? I can tell you I (admin) have not approached you in any way. Please clarify.

Guys lets keep this thread clean Im interested in Get Some or osiris's opinion on this product.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011
Im curious are you suggesting TID representatives approached you about being a sponsor or in general AgeForce has been approached about being a sponsor? I can tell you I (admin) have not approached you in any way. Please clarify.

Guys lets keep this thread clean Im interested in Get Some or osiris's opinion on this product.

It was a note from "MuscleHead" (muscledupgood in email).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic