Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2023 Olympia, Who's Going?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Anyone else going to be there besides me?

Wife is doing the Olympia Amateur in WP on Tuesday the 31st for her pro card. We will come home after that on Tuesday after she eats her way through Orlando, lol, then go back on Thursday for the weekend if anyone going wants to meet up.

Couple selfie pics of wife from yesterday. Crappy gym & bathroom lighting doesn't do her justice. (IMO)

Attachments

• Wifey back.jpg
    Wifey back.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Wifey.jpg
    Wifey.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 52
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I wish brother.

She is going to crush it!
Thank you brother, I'll pass to her as well! She looked so good fasted this morning.

You know I'll be doing my best to take pics & videos and posting on IG for you and other friends without getting tossed out of the place, lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Good luck! She’ll do awesome!

I’ve never been. I wish, some day.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Her quads and shoulders look amazing. Wow. Tell her good luck!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thank you brother, I'll pass to her as well! She looked so good fasted this morning.

You know I'll be doing my best to take pics & videos and posting on IG for you and other friends without getting tossed out of the place, lol.
Haha. I know the whole, "No cameras or video equipment allowed," is dumb as hell. I get why they do it, but they need to do a better job of taking photos. We end up paying for photos that suck compared to the ones that our family and friends take with their phones.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
She looks great!! Wishing her good luck & a high placing!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
That's awesome bro!! Good luck to your wife. She looks great!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Anyone else going to be there besides me?

Wife is doing the Olympia Amateur in WP on Tuesday the 31st for her pro card. We will come home after that on Tuesday after she eats her way through Orlando, lol, then go back on Thursday for the weekend if anyone going wants to meet up.

Couple selfie pics of wife from yesterday. Crappy gym & bathroom lighting doesn't do her justice. (IMO)
I will be there, too close not to go.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I will be there, too close not to go.
Envy. :mad:

Born + raised very near where Bev Francis calls home, before she + Steve did, just outside NYC.
Misspent my youth near LA, near where the original Pumping Iron cast called home.

Currently near the "birthplace of the confederacy," where major meet promoters say, "Huh?"

#TimingIsEverything

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haha....just joking guys:) I was waiting for somebody to call me out and ask if I was Derek Lunsford, lol. I am definitely not him though.....slackers! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic