DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
UHC's oral stack just came in for the meet:

1mg Methyltrienolone
60mg Halotestin
200mg Anadrol
100mg Dbol

That's on top of the TNE, Tren Base blend he has stacked with 5grams test cyp and 4 grams of deca.

This is known as the Bostin Loyd Meet Peaking Cycle. It will take hair off your head, and put it on your chest!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
2lc46cj.jpg

Uh oh...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Everyone is breaking out Oly and Oly like shoes... Starting a revolution on TID.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Everyone is breaking out Oly and Oly like shoes... Starting a revolution on TID.

Seriously, 3 PL'rs in a week. Pawg, GA and POB all in the same week.

See what you started!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
we need to break down a lb per lb comparison by percentage to keep it fair... GA has UHC by over 50lbs... not sure if that's ass n titties or solid meat... but there needs to be some sort of ratio to keep it fair... and YOU mr. Skinny Jeans need to get that bench up... I was repping 275 on incline just last week... and I am no where near PL level lifter... at 215lbs

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
we need to break down a lb per lb comparison by percentage to keep it fair... GA has UHC by over 50lbs... not sure if that's ass n titties or solid meat... but there needs to be some sort of ratio to keep it fair... and YOU mr. Skinny Jeans need to get that bench up... I was repping 275 on incline just last week... and I am no where near PL level lifter... at 215lbs
My shoulder injury has plagued my bench my entire training life....my worst lift of all my lifts not just the big 3....I know I know. Hoping for 3bills but to be honest, I'll be happy with a paused 280 as my squat and pull will make up some ground.

And we're going by wilks coefficient to make it "lb for lb".

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Ass and titties, ass, ass and titties.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Yes.... but were you pausing on your chest between reps?

It's hard to bench with f ucked up shoulders which is why I would suggest UHC bring his grip in to put less stress on the shoulders..... that is if he hasn't already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic