2014 Mr Olympia

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Phil's 3 reasons in rebuttal shouldve been

Grapefruit.
Stripping gay for pay.
Your defensive stance and inability to articulate now.

I like Kai, but he can't win. They'd never let him win.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Id like kai to win but he wont, simply for politics.phil will win. I personally would love to see wolf, rhoden, and branch all no where near the top 5. All 3 overrated IMO. I cant wait to see justin compton up there next year. Dudes arms are already up to 24in and legs are just insane. And hes postponing olympia another year to ADD SIZE.not to mention he makes it look pretty. He will be insane. I would like to see juan morel, ramy, roelly, and victor all in the top 6. Imo all of them are more impressive than rhoden wolf or branch.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I really think that when Phil Heath's rein is over, it will be Shawn Rowden that takes his place. At least for a few years. Dennis Wolf is massive and brings a great package and he should be a clear-cut winner, but I think IFBB politics will catch him as well.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I really think that when Phil Heath's rein is over, it will be Shawn Rowden that takes his place. At least for a few years. Dennis Wolf is massive and brings a great package and he should be a clear-cut winner, but I think IFBB politics will catch him as well.

I agree. The IFBB is trying to brand themselves or at least go a lil bit more mainstream, popular etc... and im sure they are gonna want a clean cut, good boy, as the face or poster child of the BBing community, which is why Phil is there. Not taking away from Phils physique at all, but they want the complete package, physique, personality, likeability, social aspect and so on. My opinion.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I cant wait to see justin compton up there next year. Dudes arms are already up to 24in and legs are just insane. And hes postponing olympia another year to ADD SIZE.not to mention he makes it look pretty. He will be insane. I would like to see juan morel, ramy, roelly, and victor all in the top 6. Imo all of them are more impressive than rhoden wolf or branch.

I wouldn't give any credence to the measurements that circulate for these guys, but to say someone 5 ft 8 and 224 on stage could possibly have 24 inch arms is out of this world . Paul Dillet was 6 ft 1 ish and 285 on stage with some of the biggest arms ever in the pro ranks and the biggest claim I can recall for him was 23 inches .

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I wouldn't give any credence to the measurements that circulate for these guys, but to say someone 5 ft 8 and 224 on stage could possibly have 24 inch arms is out of this world . Paul Dillet was 6 ft 1 ish and 285 on stage with some of the biggest arms ever in the pro ranks and the biggest claim I can recall for him was 23 inches .
Check his instagram broski, one of the few who show proof instead of claim bullshit. Do you follow justin at all?if you think he hasnt far surpassed his previous 224 lb show weight then there is no way you have seen anything on him in quite some time. He wouldnt even claim a number on his arms for months when asked and then finally took a measurement with pictures of 23.75in arms.believe what you will but justin Compton will soon be alongside the largest in the world. Ive seen him guest pose within the past month and a half, he is well beyond 224 lbs lol

Trust me. Most definitely do not believe any claimed stats. I believe truth. For example ronnie coleman had claimed 36 inch quads. Big ramy now has the largest legs we have ever seen, absolutely insane, and there is picture proof of them being measured at 35.5in.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
.. trash talking always sells, and when it sells, it generates $$$$$

yep, I'm sure they were told to make some noise and generate some controversy to make the whole thing a little more exciting. what is sad is that it means that the IFBB has already decided these two guys are #1 and #2. Sure hope wolf and rhoden (sp?) don't show in amazing condition and make somebody look bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic