Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1st real cycle....need help

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Thanks guys so much. Jim that's what I'm really trying to do is just learn all I can right now. I know guys who have taken stuff and not really know what they are doing and jack themselves up. So with the Test E how many times would I pin a week and how much with each pin? Ok so you guys have said clomid and nova, anything else to use on cycle or PCT?
do a simple 500-750mg 14 weeks test e or c.pin mon and thurs.Or u can pin once a week..pct clo and nolva

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Test E at 250 a week one shot. See how your body responds and after 6-8 weeks maybe and I say maybe go to 500. Your receptors are fresh and should respond quite well to the additional testosterone at 250.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
OP just KIS!

Perhaps there is a small benefit in using a SERM for PCT but providing your younger than 30 years and limit your TT dose to NO MORE than 500mg/week PCT will not be NEEDED and neither should an AI, IME.

Many guys running PCT are using two or three drug cycles in which PCT would aid HTPA recovery but the degree of suppression from T-p is actually quite LOW.

Jim

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
wow such big differences in doses. 300-450 is all you will need. it is a proven fact that shooting 2 times per week makes blood more stable but When I use 300mgs I do it 1 time per week and can't tell a difference although my estrogen shows it as a big difference (blood work)
this is what I do just remember we are all different though
I take 300mgs test E sunday night monday morning I take .5 adex thursday night I take 250ius HCG
that is my home made TRT been on it 2 years my doc takes blood every 6months min and everything is good (my test numbers are higher than he likes though)

the worst thing that can happen to you is high estrogen all the sides come from it so .5 adex is what i suggest to you but blood work will only tell if you need it or not. also take it 12 hours after injection that is when test will be spiked the highest and so estrogen will also
I use HCG cuz I am on for life and I still get suppressed
you better run a PCT it cost pennys why not you will not be happy if you don't and you needed it.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
While it appears we agree on the a TT dose, roughly 250mg TWICE A WEEK, signs and symptoms determine whether an AI is needed. Why because many patients develop E-2 sides with NORMAL E-2 levels.

OP Rocket does make an excellent point however that I overlooked, which is before you cycle obtain BASELINE LH, E-2 and TT levels.

Finally although many BELIEVE PCT is NECESSARY after cycling ANY AAS, many recover just fine and without enduring hypogonadism providing low dosage TT, DHT parenteral analogs and some oral agents are used.

However once the varied AAS classes are MIXED their effects on HTPA LH secretion is GREATLY enhanced making PCT mandatory.

All that being said, excluding the limited side effects from SERM therapy, using PCT after ANY CYCLE also seems reasonable if so desired.

Jim

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
While it appears we agree on the a TT dose, roughly 250mg TWICE A WEEK, signs and symptoms determine whether an AI is needed. Why because many patients develop E-2 sides with NORMAL E-2 levels.

OP Rocket does make an excellent point however that I overlooked, which is before you cycle obtain BASELINE LH, E-2 and TT levels.

Finally although many BELIEVE PCT is NECESSARY after cycling ANY AAS, many recover just fine and without enduring hypogonadism providing low dosage TT, DHT parenteral analogs and some oral agents are used.

However once the varied AAS classes are MIXED their effects on HTPA LH secretion is GREATLY enhanced making PCT mandatory.

All that being said, excluding the limited side effects from SERM therapy, using PCT after ANY CYCLE also seems reasonable if so desired.

Jim

I agree with you but would still not consider 500mg testosterone weekly to be a low dose. Anything higher than 200mg weekly and I would recommend a PCT. Some are predisposed to needing to run a PCT even at that low of a dose and a number of others can recover without PCT at higher doses, but the vast majority lie somewhere inbetween the 2 extremes. Thank you for mentioning this Dr. j

Y

ysr91

Mar 11, 2013
Dr.J im 23. cycled dbol and test 2 times since I started at the age of 21. my first cycle I wasn't aware of what pct was, so I didn't use it, and from what I saw, and felt, I didn't need it. I recovered in about a months time (after about 2/3) weeks after last shot so in total about 2 months... my weight went down slightly but it seemed as most was water weight b/c I looked more cut after then on cycle. my boys were back 100% and I never lost any sex drive or morning woods. had a blood test done and everything checked out ok. ive had other ppl rip me apart for not doing a PCT. your the first ive heard say its not 100% mandatory... on a side note I always have the pct/AI supplies if I feel its needed...(nips have gotten slightly sensitive) but that's about it

B

Biglifts

Mar 28, 2014
So I would be ok with just taking Test e on cycle? Nothing else needed really since I'm only 24, is that correct?nothing else to make sure everything stays in check? Is there a risk of developing side effects while on or would they come on PCT or after?

B

Biglifts

Mar 28, 2014
And is there anything I should just keep on hand just in case?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I agree with you but would still not consider 500mg testosterone weekly to be a low dose. Anything higher than 200mg weekly and I would recommend a PCT. Some are predisposed to needing to run a PCT even at that low of a dose and a number of others can recover without PCT at higher doses, but the vast majority lie somewhere inbetween the 2 extremes. Thank you for mentioning this Dr. j

On a comparative basis TT at 500mg is definitely LOW DOSE! Compared to what you ask? The three to four drug stacks MANY BB use on a REGULAR basis which causes marked HTPA suppression. Why people believe 500mg of TT per week mandates the same (or ANY) PCT as that same 3-4 drug stack is beyond reason.

Based on that logic a BP of 148/90 should be treated the SAME as those with BP's of 220/100, utter nonsense since the former typically requires ONE antihypertensive while the LATTER THREE!

Or how about treating ALL infections with a hospital admission and a THREE DRUG antibiotic intravenous regimen. PCT is no different and in my opinion some have been brainwashed into believing there's only ONE WAY of managing this portion of AAS use, ABSENT supportive evidence.

What you think Arnie did PCT? Not, he cruised forever,lol! Which brings up another issue or does it?

jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Dr.J im 23. cycled dbol and test 2 times since I started at the age of 21. my first cycle I wasn't aware of what pct was, so I didn't use it, and from what I saw, and felt, I didn't need it. I recovered in about a months time (after about 2/3) weeks after last shot so in total about 2 months... my weight went down slightly but it seemed as most was water weight b/c I looked more cut after then on cycle. my boys were back 100% and I never lost any sex drive or morning woods. had a blood test done and everything checked out ok. ive had other ppl rip me apart for not doing a PCT. your the first ive heard say its not 100% mandatory... on a side note I always have the pct/AI supplies if I feel its needed...(nips have gotten slightly sensitive) but that's about it

Try that after age THIRTY to THIRTY FIVE (when TT levels are declining AND gonadal LH receptors are less responsive) and your recovery is likely to be more prolonged. But the experience you had is IDENTICAL to that of many others YOUR AGE, regardless of PCT!

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
If u know very little about gear considering it is setting yourself up for failure.I think I read that right and considering SD does not aromatize did u not pct?Read,read,read then read some more set have an expiernced user set up your regime when u think your ready.Anyways best of luck steroids are fun.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic