Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

12 more weeks till showtime!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
here are some pics from prejudging. i think i was a little flat, probably overdid the diuretics a bit. i think i looked just a bit fuller and more vascular at the night show after i had a couple big glasses of water and a little salt.
Pictures by aschm1pw - Photobucket

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
still an impressive showing. Great size, symmetry... Good detail in the quads and shit... Nice work!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
on another note- its amazing how fat you can get in just a few days of binging. im sure a ton of it is fluid retention, i hope anyways...
i am going to spend the next few weeks dieting hard again, i have a trip to hawaii planned for mid june that i want to look good for. after that im going into bulk mode and could certainly use some help putting together a bulking diet and a new training routine. my new goal is to compete again in another year or two as a legit heavyweight

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
on another note- its amazing how fat you can get in just a few days of binging. im sure a ton of it is fluid retention, i hope anyways...
i am going to spend the next few weeks dieting hard again, i have a trip to hawaii planned for mid june that i want to look good for. after that im going into bulk mode and could certainly use some help putting together a bulking diet and a new training routine. my new goal is to compete again in another year or two as a legit heavyweight

Your rear Dub Bi and Most Muscular look great. As far as bulking, just follow my contest diet lmao. i have to show you the new addition, more food! Im sick looking at it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic