Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

12 more weeks till showtime!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ok i just resized the pics and its still not working. maybe im retarded...

It pretty picky about file sizes. Best bet is to open a photobucket.com account and then you can upload pics with the image URL no matter the size.

Training looks solid. Still got good strength and energy. Where are your cals relative to maintenance these days?

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
hopefully this works...

IMG_2748.jpg

MM.jpg

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
just recently increased my carbs. i was leaning out really fast and at this rate ill end up being a middle weight.

current diet looks like this
meal 1- cup of oats, 50 g protein from egg whites
meal 2- protein shake 60g protein form whey isolate
meal 3- 8 oz sweet potato 10 oz tillapia
meal 4- 8 oz sweet potato 10 oz extra lean ground beef (96%)
meal 5- post workout- this is different every day depending on appetite. i always try to get 60g carbs and 50g protein but sometimes i have to have a shake with dextrose, other times im starving and ill eat oatmeal or grits.
meal 6- again this depends on how hungry i am. either casein shake with some peanut butter, or ill have 5 whole eggs plus some egg whites

i dropped my am cardio down to 30 min on the stepmill, and im still doing about 15 min post workout.

my main concern is that i am coming in too early...

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
jesus alot can change in a week or two. your just about ready. now just maintain and dont over think it. im sweating profusely as i sit here eating and writing. this is better than cardio lol

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
i went to a local show this weekend, that really refueled the flame, just what i needed at 7 weeks out.
now im off to the gym- heavy back day!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
bump for pics!! I wanna see how you looked today!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
alright i know havent kept this log updated, but the show was yesterday. i ended up coming in at 205, so i was near the bottom of the heavyweights. My class was stacked with talent, one of the guys i even recognized from muscletech ads.... that being said i ended up 5th which i am extremely pleased with, i was by far the smallest guy to place in my class. plus top 5 went home with hardware! so i got a sweet sword for a trophy! I had some people taking pics in the audience, once i get a hold of them i will make sure to post some up.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
as for now, its time to go get some beer and pizza. ive been eating shit all day and am bloated as hell lol. oh well back to a normal diet and gym tomorrow

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good showing 18g... Looking forward to seeing the pics from the stage bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic