Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Your HCG dose, other compounds and why?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I do HCG 2 times a year. 500 iu E3D for a total of 10 shots each time. Keeps me feeling good.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Been doing some reading on Kisspeptin, a friend that works for a "Wellness Clinic" said they routinely prescribe it for sexual medicine so I decided to give it a try. So far can't feel anything different than just HCG, but Kisspeptin-10 and short t 1/2 sc is very different that Kisspeptin-54 IV. Dosing for the K-10 is 200 mcg and 500 IU HCG twice a week. A couple other papers on HCG. The feeling better with HCG likely has to do with the downstream hormones that are suppressed with TRT. See the Amory paper. Another reason I have always run HCG with TRT.
Ah, thanks for that.. will read them during my layover… like I said all I knew was kisspeptin had a somewhat narrow therapeutic window. Nice… and yes agree on the HCG and downstream
Hormones :)

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I do HCG 2 times a year. 500 iu E3D for a total of 10 shots each time. Keeps me feeling good.
Im no Palumbo fan-boy but supposedly that’s what Dave does and keeps his levels fairly high.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I was on 200mg trt/week and 500iu HCG 2x a week and it worked pretty well. I think 3x a week would be better.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Hard to believe only two members of TID use HCG.
I've been a slacker for past few years...maybe forever??? I haven't used HCG in several years I feel my "restart" was successful but has been diminishing, balls feel like soft grapes and very little ejaculate...just sayin. Wife doesn't mind but it's bothering me. Libido is still pretty solid, erections good but not driving nails.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic