Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

WTF Happened to my Shoulder?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lame I’m sorry I guess at least you can still lift around it. Shoulders suck. Mine have become kinda bitchy over the years. I’ve torn something in one and didn’t have medical so went to a pt college and they worked around it. Oddly I could still overhead press but couldn’t pick up a jug of milk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lame I’m sorry I guess at least you can still lift around it. Shoulders suck. Mine have become kinda bitchy over the years. I’ve torn something in one and didn’t have medical so went to a pt college and they worked around it. Oddly I could still overhead press but couldn’t pick up a jug of milk
NO! ... you just got back here recently RR. A lot of discussions about joints, injuries, solutions, surgeries, shitdoctors and better doctors has happened since you got gone. Your sport suggests you "do a search," this thread a/o others.

understood about medical insurance, but plz avail yourself of all medical a/o info knowledge you might find here or anywhere b4 you just decide to live "around it."

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Update: Met with my shoulder doc today. Full tear in RC on my left shoulder. Dang.
He put in some cortisone and i'll likely look to have the surgery next year. Just lift on it/adjust my workouts this year.
That sucks! Sorry!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
NO! ... you just got back here recently RR. A lot of discussions about joints, injuries, solutions, surgeries, shitdoctors and better doctors has happened since you got gone. Your sport suggests you "do a search," this thread a/o others.

understood about medical insurance, but plz avail yourself of all medical a/o info knowledge you might find here or anywhere b4 you just decide to live "around it."
lol that was a few years ago and that’s what I did. I would never suggest that to anyone

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I was going to say, let me know what you find, but see you've already gotten the results. Both of my shoulders ache, horribly, deep inside the muscle/joint area. Massage, chiro, nothing helps, they just ache. I've had a full tear in one already, but it doesn't feel like that did.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

T

Therealkiller

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2019
A friendly reminder for all of us that have shoulder issues. Adapt to sleeping on your back most of the night. Get a big wedge to sleep on if that helps you (a must for post op shoulder surgery). After all my shoulder and knee surgeries along with a ruptured groin I adapted and sleep like a mummy all night. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic