• TNT23W00196.jpg
    TNT23W00196.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 84
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Having seen both your WPD and Figure pics I'd say work that height to your advantage and stick to figure. WPD favors the shorties and long legs are hard to build up to WPD standards. Great Back and Delt development too!!

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Having seen both your WPD and Figure pics I'd say work that height to your advantage and stick to figure. WPD favors the shorties and long legs are hard to build up to WPD standards. Great Back and Delt development too!!
Yes I agree with you. My heart is in WPD though lol I also did WBB just for extra stage experience. As I build a more competitive physique in general I'll likely place better in Figure but I'll keep doing both cause I enjoy it. One thing I don't have is the tini waist. I have a thicker mid section which is better for WPD or WBB. Can't have it all but you can fill out the frame you have and see where it takes you.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
When you mentioned your body fat early on, I really thought you were highballing it and bet you were/are considerably lower. I don't see how you can maintain such leanness with your appetite. Cheesecakes, steaks, and now pork belly and ramen, unless you stack all these things up mentally for a once-a-week smorgasbord. But even then, for me, I can tell that once-a-week indulgence is preventing me from achieving the leanness I want. Seems the closer I get, the tolerance for any deviation is disappearing.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
When you mentioned your body fat early on, I really thought you were highballing it and bet you were/are considerably lower. I don't see how you can maintain such leanness with your appetite. Cheesecakes, steaks, and now pork belly and ramen, unless you stack all these things up mentally for a once-a-week smorgasbord. But even then, for me, I can tell that once-a-week indulgence is preventing me from achieving the leanness I want. Seems the closer I get, the tolerance for any deviation is disappearing.
I've definitely being pretty relaxed with diet these last 3 weeks. I'm letting a bit of weight to come back. I'd ideally like to hold around 15% but I'll play with it. I've been sticking to my regular meals but eating a bit extra cause I'm hungry. I've put on about 10lbs since stage. No abs poppen anymore. Total i lost 25lbs through prep and started at 19% bf

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Great work girl! Your back is fab!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic