jacobss
What's New?

Weed

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Never liked it and haven’t touched it in 20+ years. Now, caffeine, ephedra, and alcohol, totally different story.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Been 40 yrs for me. Made me feel like I was part of the floor the next day and unmotivated. Fucked with my memory. Now old age is doing all of that wo pot so little need for assistance. I am prone to alot of PACs so anything that increases HR is out except exercise and sex. Still like expensive bourbon, wine and stout, but on a fixed income so that keeps it healthy. Love coffee, interesting it has zero effect on heart palpitations or BP, same with alcohol in moderation. However coffee, makes my essential tremor worse. Missouri skunk weed was our favorite, couple hits of that and people would find me standing against a door frame staring at some picture on the wall, totally fascinated. My buddy and I used to get stoned and then do Rorschach ink blots, he was an artist so lots of colors to use. We'd write down what we saw when we were stoned. The next day try to figure it out, pretty much told me it wasn't good for me. Our favorite (70's) was to take a piece of foil with lots of tiny holes in it, put it over the color tube TV (state of the art then), crank up some Zeppelin in a dark room and watch some TV show through the foil. Color lights dancing around. Yup, good to be young back then. Drugs of choice now, HRT and occassional VAR to keep my ass glued together.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I still got a pack of thc flower and some paper. One day I will try it.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
*puffs this big ol chunk of Grape Kool Aid an sips muh coffee ... well damn more for me :cool:

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I found an old CBD vape pen Friday night and decided to charge it to see if it still worked...hardly used it after I got it. Was trying to see if it helped my should pain and it didn't. Anyway, I unplugged it Saturday morning because my wife & her kids were coming from Cancun and I'll be damned if I have no idea where I put it now. LOL (I didn't even take a hit to see if it worked because I had to drive 3 hours to pick them up. SO I wasn't even under any influence, just old man memory is shit these days on things I don't care about, lol)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha @Friggemall ….Well let’s see who finds it. You should try sacred 7 mushroom extract pills. They help. Also, I use Bacopa for when I need to focus and concentrate. I have the pills from Himalaya and powered from 4 sigmatic called think.

wagatanga

wagatanga

Jun 8, 2023
Marijuana use and its impact on muscle building can vary from person to person. While it's true that THC can cause anxiety in some individuals, which may lead to increased cortisol levels, it's not the same for everyone.

Actually, some people find that using marijuana in moderation can actually enhance their workout experience. It may help with relaxation, focus, and even pain relief, which can be beneficial during and after training.
And if you ever want to explore a different way to enjoy the benefits of marijuana without smoking, you might consider trying THC gummies. They offer a convenient and controlled way to experience the effects.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
yes its a stoner thread...let wagatanga talk to themselves :cool:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic