VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
MiddleweightBrendan Allenvs.Paul Craig
WelterweightMichael Moralesvs.Jake Matthews
LightweightChase Hoopervs.Jordan Leavitt
BantamweightPayton Talbottvs.Nick Aguirre
Women's StrawweightLuana Pinheirovs.Amanda Ribas
WelterweightJonny Parsonsvs.Uroš Medić

Main even, two submission aces will battle. Allen is an up and comer while Craig has been around at HW and recently dropped to LHW. They both hold wins over Andre Muniz, Craig got a TKO and Allen a sub. Will striking be the key? I don't know but exited to see!

Moraes is undefeated and a striking badass. He fights the tough and well rounded Jake Matthews who is as hard nosed as they come. Jake will have to get it to the ground for a win here.

Chase Hooper is just a kid, 24 years old. Super tough for a skinny guy and very well rounded. Leavitt is a real athletic guy with great subs and unorthodox striking. This will be great!

Cannot say about the rest of the fights as I am not familiar with them.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Not a banging night of fights. But interesting. No fight of the night given. But some good stoppages.

MiddleweightBrendan Allendef.Paul CraigSubmission (rear-naked choke)30:38
WelterweightMichael Moralesdef.Jake MatthewsDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
LightweightChase Hooperdef.Jordan LeavittSubmission (rear-naked choke)12:58
BantamweightPayton Talbottdef.Nick AguirreSubmission (rear-naked choke)30:58
Women's StrawweightAmanda Ribasdef.Luana PinheiroTKO (spinning wheel kick and punches)33:53
WelterweightMyktybek Orolbaidef.Uroš MedićSubmission (neck crank)24:12

Allen is a beast, I really wanted Craig to win but Allen is like Brian Ortega and has come on the scene with great striking and incredible grappling.

Morales vs Matthews was a technical fight both in the stand up and grappling. Matthews did really good but was outgunned by a much bigger guy. both guys impresed.

Hooper vs Leavitt! Incredible grappling for as long as it lasted.

Talbott gave the 1st round away being on the bottom most of the round but then smashed Aguirre and subbed the sub guy.

Ribas vs Pinheiro was great, best fight I saw. Ribas got tuned up in the first round. Pinheiro gassed herself and what a finish!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic