Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TRT- oil with AI blended in

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The TRT clinics are out to make money, plain and simple. They are not used to working with educated people when it comes to HRT and will push just about every drug/peptide they can get away with. Most of the time after your labs are drawn, they will set up a consultation with their physician or nurse practitioner who are going to tell you, you need all these items. They will not even provide you with the labs if you do not ask for them. I always tell them as soon as my labs come in, email me a copy. They do not even try anymore with all the upsell crap. At first, they did and tried to sell me 5k worth of shit I didn't need for 6 months. People actually buy this shit. I just tell them I want testosterone and testosterone only, so that is what they send me. That is less than $200 for 6 months.

Some of the clinics are even worse than that. There is one local that my clients go to where they are charged $200 a month and they don't even give you the vial. They preload a couple weeks' worth of syringes for you to take home. That is some pretty shady shit to me.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
AIs are a last resort IMO. The T/E2 ratio is key, not total E2. My E2 was 120 right after an inj, didn't check T but likely around 1500, not at all concerned, now an E2 of 120 with a T of 150, that would be a problem. I have always been from the camp that would rather manage E2 with addition of a DHT ester compound vs AI. Adding it to the oil doesn't equal the same release into circulation as T from its ester, two very different things.
Recent bloodwork had me 1292 With 68 estrogen while running 375 test/200 deca.
some lumps popped up so I had started on 12.5 aromasin like 10 days before the bloodwork. I don’t know what my peak estrogen was since I responded swiftly as lumps appeared.

Dropped deca down to 100/wk with raloxifene and low dose letro. Lumps are 80-90% gone at this point.

i never ran ai in the past and had no issues with higher doses or test/deca. I’m also would like to avoid ai unless necessary. that’s why I don’t like the concept of an integrated ai. i may need none at all with trt dosages. I asked what his typical target estrogen was during trt and he responded 40-50 Is where he finds most guys feel good. That’s around 20:1 ratio for T at 1000.

I sent an email over this morning on my concerns and will see what he responds. If hes steadfast in his approach, I think it may be best to consult another doc.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
some lumps popped up so I had started on 12.5 aromasin like 10 days before the bloodwork. I don’t know what my peak estrogen was since I responded swiftly as lumps appeared.

Dropped deca down to 100/wk with raloxifene and low dose letro. Lumps are 80-90% gone at this point.

i never ran ai in the past and had no issues with higher doses or test/deca. I’m also would like to avoid ai unless necessary. that’s why I don’t like the concept of an integrated ai. i may need none at all with trt dosages. I asked what his typical target estrogen was during trt and he responded 40-50 Is where he finds most guys feel good. That’s around 20:1 ratio for T at 1000.

I sent an email over this morning on my concerns and will see what he responds. If hes steadfast in his approach, I think it may be best to consult another doc.
Was progesterone checked?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011

I don't want to throw a wrench in this, but a growing trend is to use Primo E along with TRT (and cycles in general really) as an anti-E... plus you get an extra anabolic effect... have to play with the Primo dose though, that too can really bring down E... the suggested starting ratio of Test to PE is 1:1 and work from there.

What's your injection frequency? once a week? every 10 days (clinics love that :/)... smaller more frequent dosing will help lessen E conversion also.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

Would have been good to know pre-AI E2, at least you'd know how much the exemestane knocked it back. It would be interesting to swap out 100 of the T or ND with Mast E, run it for 6 weeks wo an AI and recheck, or as Myo mentioned, with Primo E. The appealing part of using a DHT ester to control this is that the ester has a similar half life to TE or TC, so the E2 control would be proportional, you just have to find the right ratio with labs to confirm.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have some primo that I was going to add in on blast/increased dosage, but may go masteron instead. It’s cheaper. I too see some value in the additional androgens/anti E properties over an ai. I’ve been strictly a test, deca, tren user in the past.

I wish I could have gotten a peak estrogen number, but unfortunately my work schedule forbids access to the lab M-F. I just on aromasin immediately as I was more worried about knocking it down asap, than the data point bloodwork.

I’ve heard the 1:1 ratio for primo as well. How about mast? Is it generally a similar ratio for estrogen control?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have some primo that I was going to add in on blast/increased dosage, but may go masteron instead. It’s cheaper. I too see some value in the additional androgens/anti E properties over an ai. I’ve been strictly a test, deca, tren user in the past.

I wish I could have gotten a peak estrogen number, but unfortunately my work schedule forbids access to the lab M-F. I just on aromasin immediately as I was more worried about knocking it down asap, than the data point bloodwork.

I’ve heard the 1:1 ratio for primo as well. How about mast? Is it generally a similar ratio for estrogen control?
1:1 for test/primo is too high for me, but works with some. For me, 2:1 test/primo is my sweet spot. You will need to find out for yourself how much you will need.

For test/mast, 1:1 has been perfect for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic