Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tranny Pat Manuel gets knocked out in 21 seconds

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
SHIT. My lily-white ass and the aging gringo brain that comes with it confused the Raul you knew with the Rafael that I mistakenly mentioned above.

Rafael was a great Fighter and since somewhat forgotten because there have been many greats, and he was overshadowed by his older brother Juan Manual.

The Raul you knew, @Bigtex , seems to have been "only" a very, very good Fighter up in the higher weight divisions where most Americans pay more attention to recognizable tv names,

but HE, and his family, seem to have been great in other ways:

#some perspective on immigrants
Yea, Raul is now a color commentator for Showtime. Saw him one night announcing and he has gained some weight since i knew him. I just read that Raul has a son Giovanni who recently turned pro.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Nuts. that is as far as a woman can go in male boxing. Face a descent opponent and they will get mashed up even if they are on all sorts of test.
Kinda like baseball with all the drama over androgens and records. Takes a little more than AAS to hit a 100 mph fast ball with movement. If it were that easy, pro BBs could have been making more money as DHs in MLB.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Kinda like baseball with all the drama over androgens and records. Takes a little more than AAS to hit a 100 mph fast ball with movement. If it were that easy, pro BBs could have been making more money as DHs in MLB.
Drama was right, as well as a waste of taxpayers money when Congress got involved and called in Roger Clements. How about this. The educated fools at Harvard claim tranny women can't be more athletic than men because the hormones they take to transition prevent it. This editor from the campus news paper claims evidence shows that “transgender women” are on an equal playing field with women. I guess that is why a man knocked out a tranny in 21 seconds. That fight should have never been allowed but I guess these people who live in fantasies needed a wake up call.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Drama was right, as well as a waste of taxpayers money when Congress got involved and called in Roger Clements. How about this. The educated fools at Harvard claim tranny women can't be more athletic than men because the hormones they take to transition prevent it. This editor from the campus news paper claims evidence shows that “transgender women” are on an equal playing field with women. I guess that is why a man knocked out a tranny in 21 seconds. That fight should have never been allowed but I guess these people who live in fantasies needed a wake up call.

The biological advantage of a male dressed as a female is 100 % clear to anyone without libtard blinders.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

She/he whatever ended up getting a good night kiss instead of a wake up call. I guess when one of them gets killed doing shit like this, maybe they will revisit the issue, then again they will probably put the cis male on androgen blockers to level the playing field.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Well for starters, if there are only 40, 0.008% keeping them OUT of female sports should be no big deal. The point when “she” was born a biological male, that’s when its too good, strong, whatever. Lastly, then they should have no problem letting cis females train on AAS for years, come clean for a year then compete against women that have never juiced, that’s fair, right? That’s the way the East Germans did it decades ago and they called it doping. We have that data, the results are pretty clear. Prior doping of a cis female gives one a long-term, perhaps lifetime advantage and they were cis females, not males to start. This whole thing is just fucked up, but what isn’t anymore in America.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Nothing is surprising these days to me.....for the worse at least.

I can't believe some of the looney stuff we have to debate that is just common sense, or at east was years prior. It's so disgusting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic