Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thank you !!! I’m trying. Again I appreciate all the feedback. Did you get any sides such as water retention ?

Hmmm I don't remember much sides for NPP for myself. Maybe a little water retention now that i think about it.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Here are two of my wife's protocol's from her coach to give you ladies some information...

The Olympia amateur protocol is from 2021 and only the last 8 weeks.

Attachments

• Protocol Olympia Amateur Oct 5, 2021 B.pdf
    166.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Protocol Pittsburgh 2023.pdf
    639.9 KB · Views: 58
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Here are two of my wife's protocol's from her coach to give you ladies some information...

oh cool! Thank you so much.....

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

Thanks for posting, no one ever talks about this esp in the women. For me it is about the science end, no interest in stealing someone's protocols. So much we could learn. Did she do labs along with this?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for posting, no one ever talks about this esp in the women. For me it is about the science end, no interest in stealing someone's protocols. So much we could learn. Did she do labs along with this?
The way I see it, we are all an experiment, so no worries about stealing or I wouldn't have posted it in this format. If you can use it or build off of them then good. That is what the boards are for, we've all been helping each other for over 20 years on the boards.

Yes, she did blood work before and will do it again in a few weeks once her body settles back into normalcy. which is hard to tell since we've both been almost non stop for 3-4 years now. She had a brief coach in January when she was in Cancun. Friggen POS had her on tren and an oral that was also harsh, compounds IMO no woman should ever take. It really messed her up fast. When she told me, I blew a gasket. She actually had to be monitored by a doc there for a solid month after. I made her go back to her current coach and paid for it. (we got married in June so that part is no big deal, but I did try to talk her into taking me to that other clown's gym so I could rip him a new one and she wouldn't, lol)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The way I see it, we are all an experiment, so no worries about stealing or I wouldn't have posted it in this format. If you can use it or build off of them then good. That is what the boards are for, we've all been helping each other for over 20 years on the boards . . . .

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The way I see it, we are all an experiment, so no worries about stealing or I wouldn't have posted it in this format. If you can use it or build off of them then good. That is what the boards are for, we've all been helping each other for over 20 years on the boards.

Yes, she did blood work before and will do it again in a few weeks once her body settles back into normalcy. which is hard to tell since we've both been almost non stop for 3-4 years now. She had a brief coach in January when she was in Cancun. Friggen POS had her on tren and an oral that was also harsh, compounds IMO no woman should ever take. It really messed her up fast. When she told me, I blew a gasket. She actually had to be monitored by a doc there for a solid month after. I made her go back to her current coach and paid for it. (we got married in June so that part is no big deal, but I did try to talk her into taking me to that other clown's gym so I could rip him a new one and she wouldn't, lol)
Does she run a base of anything (T or N) year round to hold her size?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Here are two nutrition plans, one from April '23 and one 7 weeks out in August '23 and the training protocol from April as well.

Not recommending anyone what to do, just giving some information on what the wife's coach had her doing hoping it helps others. She was trying to grow her as well as condition.

Attachments

• DIET CLEANUP - XXXX 10042023.pdf
    91.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DIET PREP - XXXX 17082023.pdf
    94.9 KB · Views: 41
  • XXXX TRAINING 2023 - 1.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 41
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Does she run a base of anything (T or N) year round to hold her size?
Honestly she has been competing in Mexico and a few in the US so much she has not had an legitimate off season in several years. This is her first. She is cleaning out right now and now that I have her here in the US permanently the until holidays are over. We'll do blood work then if everything checks out we will get her going again. There is a competition in Orlando November 2, 2024, Klash series she wants to compete in. A good friend of ours wife passed away (Bulletproof Sportswear, he is at all the big shows) and the competition is to honor his late wife.
side note: My wife actually wore her suit that she won her procard in at the Olympia armature this year in memory of her and even cooler, her number was 21 when she wore it and my wife's was 12.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic