Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Some minor setbacks...

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
God Damn Gall Bladder! On May 19, 2023 I went to the ER in immense pain, turned out to be my gall bladder. They removed several stones and suggested GB removal if I continued to have problems. Less than a week later I was back in the hospital, they went in to remove but it was too swollen, it was touching my liver and intestine and some adhesion had set in. A drain was installed in my gall bladder exiting my abdomen to facilitate the issue while we wait for the inflammation to go down. My surgery is now scheduled for 8/28 and the drain will remain until then. I consider myself very fortunate to only have this issue going on but what a pain in the ass this drain. Very cumbersome, it's stitched to the exterior of my abdomen and I've pulled the stitches twice. Every movement is a small twitch of pain and of course I've have had zero workouts. I've lost 35lbs which was needed but a lot of muscle went with it. So, I'm just biding my time and can't wait to get back in the gym. The silver lining will be this new found motivation to get and stay healthier with a low fat /high protein diet. Ruptured patella was 3 years ago, wrist/nerve surgery 1 year ago and now the GB...getting old is a bitch!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Dam dude. Yep. Have to agree. It is a bitch! A couple more weeks at least. Getting those muscle memory gains back will be fun at least. A positive outlook goes a long way. Sorry you’ve had so many issues recently. Sucks man. I love the fact you can’t wait to get back in the gym! I’m never stopping! Fuck all that nonsense!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic