Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Several joint pain in hands

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wasn't sure if should I post or in the peptide section but what is y'all's thoughts on peptides for severe joint pain of the hands?

I've been a personal trainer for over 20 years handling weights grabbing, moving, etc has just put tremendous strain on the joints of my fingers along with arthritis I'm sure has made it so painful it makes it hard to even pick things up now. I also do massage therapy for over 14 years which also has contributed to a lot of pain in my hands and wrists

Tb500, bpc-157?? Combination of both or any thoughts?

These are out of my realm of knowledge so I'm not even sure what would be the best thing to try along with dosing.

I do 4iu's use of GH everyday started about a month or so ago.

Direction and input is greatly appreciated

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Wasn't sure if should I post or in the peptide section but what is y'all's thoughts on peptides for severe joint pain of the hands?

I've been a personal trainer for over 20 years handling weights grabbing, moving, etc has just put tremendous strain on the joints of my fingers along with arthritis I'm sure has made it so painful it makes it hard to even pick things up now. I also do massage therapy for over 14 years which also has contributed to a lot of pain in my hands and wrists

Tb500, bpc-157?? Combination of both or any thoughts?

These are out of my realm of knowledge so I'm not even sure what would be the best thing to try along with dosing.

I do 4iu's use of GH everyday started about a month or so ago.

Direction and input is greatly appreciated
Arthritis is a huge concern to all of us who are aging. Are you right about treatment? Who knows, seems our medical community is not willing to think outside the box and investigate these substances. Most would much rather just go the surgery route. I have arthritis in both shoulders, the knee and low back and have exhausted everything to solve it. I just ordered both TB500 and BPC157 along with HGH to give it a try.

There is a doctor in South Florida named Allan Dunn that claims to have successfully treated patients with inter-articular injections of HGH. He was approved to use 15iu once a month which showed great success. Now he claims to be going off-label using 4ui once a week and has shown the same success. His treatments however are quite expensive.....~$375 per treatment for 6 weeks. Insurance not accepted.

In theory I see that both TB500 and BPC 157 should reduce inflammation and aid in healing because of its regenerative properties . Further, there is now some evidence that both TB500 and BPC157 injection into the knee helps.

Results: Of the 16 patients, 12 had received only BPC 157 as an intra-articular injection. In this group, 11 of the 12 patients (91.6%) had significant improvement in knee pain, whereas 1 patient (8.3 %) had no improvement. The other 4 patients received a combination of 2 peptide injections of BPC 157 and TB4. Of the patients who received both peptides, 75% showed significant improvement, but 25% had no relief of their knee pain. Overall, 14 of 16 patients (87.5%) had relief of their knee pain when BPC 157 or a combination of BPC 157 and TB4 was used.

Conclusion: This small study suggests that intra-articular injection of BPC-157 helps with multiple types of knee pain.

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you very much for the feedback and the information I will go out and read that article more and take a look. From what I've read 300 micrograms of bpc 157 daily and 2-5mg of tb500 weekly is the normal dosing.

Since I'm buying a blend of the two and they're 5 mg each I think I'm going to do 300 micrograms (range) each per day. A little high on the BPC and a little low on the TB but hope the blend will help I will definitely post here.

I don't know if this is the same compound that I used years ago but they said you had better success injecting sub q close to the place where the pain is located?? Does that sound feasible? I have two spots one on my hand where the knuckle is so inflamed and painful and I have pain in my left elbow which I've had for years so I was thinking about alternating back and forth. I did notice after doing some thinking today I started GH about a month or so ago four units a day so I don't know if water retention from the GH is causing the inflammation. I've always had a little bit of pain in those two joints but they are really really bad now to the point that I can almost not do my job. The rest of my joints feel swollen since being on GH but I've never had GH in the past cause this much discomfort

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic