What's New?

Ready for vacation

• Thread starter The other Snake
  • Start Date
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Don't sweat it if you put on a few pounds at the all-you-can-eat place. It's all part of the vacation fun. Besides, you can always work on shedding them later. By the way, if you're looking for future vacation destinations, there are some of the best spots to explore in Paris. From iconic landmarks to delicious cuisine, it's a must-visit destination. Enjoy your beach time, soak up the sun, and make unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Take care, and have a fantastic vacation!
I actually factored in a few lbs to be gained; dropped a few before we left. Zero end game.

The wife is the one who likes the hot beach. Me, I can do without being sweaty, sticky and picking sand out from between my ass cheeks. As for a Europe trip, I love history so that would be sweet. Grandparents were from Italy so I'd like to see what's over there. If we cross an ocean, it will probably be the Pacific on the way to Hawaii if my wife has anything to do with it.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Next week this time I'll be sitting my ass on a beach. No working out, no watching what I eat and cardio will consist of going to the Tiki bar and moving my chair back out of the water. I'll be at an all you can eat place so count on a good 3-4 lbs coming back on.

My everything hurts, even my earlobes. I'm mentally and physically drained but I'm hoping some Island Life with the family fixes that. Anyway, here's the end product, I'll try better next time

Next week this time I'll be sitting my ass on a beach. No working out, no watching what I eat and cardio will consist of going to the Tiki bar and moving my chair back out of the water. I'll be at an all you can eat place so count on a good 3-4 lbs coming back on.

My everything hurts, even my earlobes. I'm mentally and physically drained but I'm hoping some Island Life with the family fixes that. Anyway, here's the end product, I'll try better next time.

View attachment 14098View attachment 14099
As always very impressive and setting the bar way too high for us mortals. Have fun and safe travels.

H

HeidiLong

Jul 18, 2023
Oh, you must be so excited! Vacations are the best! Safe travels, and have a fabulous time! Don't forget to take many photos to share when you return. Bon voyage!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wow look at all the legitimate accounts currently in this thread...

So let's have those hotel recommendations, guys.

1689872766197.png

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Ive been to Bermuda many moons ago. We stayed at a hotel that had an arch connecting 2 parts of the hotel. It was a room that based on time of year would cost, at that time, approx. 10k per day? Supposedly Emmitt Smith was staying there while we were there. There were slides that had clear tubes that went through water with sharks swimming around. The base of the hotel was a huge aquarium where you could walk around and see all kinds of different fish. It was the best hotel Ive ever stayed at. Ive been to Hawaii which is as beautiful as it gets. P. Rico we had a room that had a deck overlooking the ocean and about 10 steps down to a ferry to Palamino Island which was a world unto itself. I got so dark people were asking me to get them drinks with there room #. Could have had fun with that one. Of all the places Ive been I think the Virgin Islands had the most to offer. 1 island with the hotels on it, one with the shops kinda reminded me of crossing the border into Mexico. And then an island with numerous beaches. Me and the wife at the time were having a little to much fun and almost ended up spending the nite there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic