Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question about clen

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
If you ordered one of those test kits, they will only tell you if the product is present. You will need to send it to a lab to be tested to see how much of the product is in each milliliter. I don't know where clen stands on this, but there isn't a lab in the US that does anabolics unless you are part of the lab and doing it for research purposes. Everyone who wants to know about the quality of their product goes through Janoshick, which is overseas. The tests are not expensive, but shipping is.
Appreciate the info. I already ordered them so I’ll just for shits and giggles do it. Atleast I’ll know if it has it in there lol. Ordered from two places. The containers are identical except for the label.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Just tested one and it hasn’t changed any color for detecting anything. How could a legit business in the US be able to sell fake products?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just tested one and it hasn’t changed any color for detecting anything. How could a legit business in the US be able to sell fake products?
Take a picture of your kit and you placing their product in the kit with the results and send it to the company. Maybe they will give you your money back.

You could also just take 50-60 mcg and see if the jitters hit. That is a high starting dose, but nothing to place you in danger. You will just be miserable for 2-3 hours and you might not sleep well that night.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
To be honest I feel like I feel it and my body temp increases. Maybe just a crap test. The test actually said to crush up tablet but I had liquid think that’s a possibility or no same ingredients?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
To be honest I feel like I feel it and my body temp increases. Maybe just a crap test. The test actually said to crush up tablet but I had liquid think that’s a possibility or no same ingredients?
I was going to say, maybe the test is crap, which is why I just said to test the clen by taking a 50-60 mcg dose. Even if it was underdosed by 50% you would still feel it at that dose and if it was overdosed by 100% you shouldn't go into Afib.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
I was going to say, maybe the test is crap, which is why I just said to test the clen by taking a 50-60 mcg dose. Even if it was underdosed by 50% you would still feel it at that dose and if it was overdosed by 100% you shouldn't go into Afib.
lol I agree.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Okay I stopped taking it. I’ve tried both and at 200mcg for shits and giggles. Didn’t feel anything. Feel like the only thing that happened is the tops of my feet has this rash and finally dried up but tops of my feel the dead skin is peeling off.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If you took 200 mcg and didn't feel anything then it is fake. Not even underdosed, straight garbage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic