Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Online Labs/Blood Test?

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I don’t have insurance and got smacked $700+ the last time my Dr had a blood panel done.

I have labcorp, quest, and I’m sure some other labs around here. Im not sure if i can just walk in and request blood work or not, but I saw some websites that you can buy blood test from and use a local lab.

is there a good way to do this on my own and save some money? Would be looking for the basic blood work and the test on the prostate levels. Just trying to figure out how to afford more regular/frequent labs.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Go to Private MD Labs online and search for the labs that you want. A lot of options for a lot of locations.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Go to Private MD Labs online and search for the labs that you want. A lot of options for a lot of locations.
Also, I believe Private MD Labs had a 27% off sale running for New Years. It may still be going.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Thanks. My new dr doesn’t have a lab that she uses and said I could go anywhere and gave me request form to give to the lab. I never went, due to not knowing the cost. I used to be able to get blood done for a couple hundred bucks, but it skyrocketed through the lab my old dr used.

Haven’t ran a cycle in years so I’m looking for a baseline. Plus, I’m in my 40’s now and need to keep a closer eye on things and start focusing on health a little more. I’ve been blessed so far.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I don’t have insurance and got smacked $700+ the last time my Dr had a blood panel done.

I have labcorp, quest, and I’m sure some other labs around here. Im not sure if i can just walk in and request blood work or not, but I saw some websites that you can buy blood test from and use a local lab.

is there a good way to do this on my own and save some money? Would be looking for the basic blood work and the test on the prostate levels. Just trying to figure out how to afford more regular/frequent labs.
I use this one frequently, very good prices

Here is another very reputable place

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic