Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

OMS 2.0 Comeback #3

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok ya I know seems like after 45 all your shit breaks just as your making progress. I would like to go at least 1 year with some shit breaking. Most recent left elbow insertion partial tear, and not even from lifting this time.

it’s been 4 months since I could actually train with out pain and 3.5 months since I’ve gone to the gym. I’m back now tho, last week was my trying to slowly get back to working out with out doms for days. Today was my first training day back feeling good. Just a little stiffness in the elbow so I have To take it slow….

This week Im trying to just go all 5 days to the gym, and get my food down, every meal, and get water intake down. Nothing grows with out food and water…

I’ll post food and diet later, and some kind of push pull legs routine.

OMS

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
So I’m having a really hard time getting back in the swing of things again. Don’t know why, usually I’m all for it, this year I don’t know. So I’m down to just push pull legs, 3 days a week. Diet isn’t there yet and water intake still needs help..

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nothing wrong with PPL 3 days a week. You can make a ton of progress with that routine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic