Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Off season female building cycle

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Test should be the base of all Cycles there is never a doubt in my mind about it. She is on cycle now 30mg of Test CYP ed, 100mg of Masteron-E ew, 2 IU of GH ed, oral winny 12.5 mg ed.

She has done EQ at very high doses early on when we knew nothing about how and what to cycle. A guy named Pinnacle from an old forum taught me a lot but his thinking about more is better which at the time I did not know and she was taking 300mg of EQ plus her normal Test Cyp per week. To say the least, she's more hung than most guys haha. It changed her voice a lot too but she's cool with it all. We only get one go-around might as well make the most of it.

We experiment a lot and see how we react individually and move forward with what works best. Primo works very well for her too but getting legit Primo is tougher plus it's more expensive.
So interesting! Sounds like her current cycle and dosages are probably perfect for her considering she already went the distance with sides. Definitely awesome she's comfortable and sounds like she has enjoyed the ride.
Yes it's always a journey. We learn so much by experience. One thing is to never take one person's advice just because they sound like they know shit lol always gather info from multiple sources and make a truly educated decision.
I'm comfortable with a lower level of virilization. I think when I experience the max level for me I'll know and pull back, then re evaluate. I likely would go further than my partner is comfortable with. Just take it slow and keep my doses low and see how it all rides.
I'm curious about GH though.
Can you explain more about it if you dong mind? I know many woman use it and stay on years round. It scares me a bit due to the risk of it growing bad things in the body as well as muscle.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
OH and if you are looking to put on size, then EAT, EAT, EAT your proteins and work out hard and heavy......lol.
In that department I'm extremely confident lol I do all my own coaching for show prep and off season building phases. I have had coaches in the past but I honestly learned more of what not to do from them.
I have devoured Scott Stevensons book "Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach". I'm a huge fan of John Meadows RIP he is the absolute shit in my opinion. Always watch his YouTube channel when I have diet brain and start questioning myself.
I have my personal training certification and strength and conditioning certification through online courses. Nothing fancy but I have them. Not interested in coaching others although that's why I originally got the certification.
I'm extremely regimented with macros, meal times. Always 6 meals a day, no less than 220g protein each day for me.
Currently my weight is at 140lb and BF is holding steady at 12% post show. Just had a Bio scan done on Monday. I may start sharing that progress soon. I love Bio Scans!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
"I've heard some woman get less sides" You won't know how anything affects you until you try it yourself, journal it and control all other variables that can affect the outcome, and make sure you are getting what you think you are actually taking. Run a base of test for example, maybe 30 mg/3x wk, then after 12 weeks switch to something like primo or mast or just oxandrolone (total 100 a week). Run it for 12 weeks, keep everything else consistent, rinse and repeat with something else. Then you'll know what does what in you.

What TOM's wife is doing is lowest risk IMO non-medical opinion, I'd switch the WIN for OX (personal choice and less hepatotoxic, easier on the joints and the only AAS that reduces visceral gut fat). Not a fan of EQ or any other oral in women. Get as big as you can on the inj compounds, then save the orals for situation use only. Know your limitations and stay on top of your labs and at the very least an ECG yearly. As mentioned above, you have to eat and train to make the most of any nutrient repartitioning agent. Way too many people waste a cycle not eating enough or under/over training or have a shitty lifestyle.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I think there's a lot of concern about using GH and growth of cancer cells. Is there a possibility of this yes of course. Is the likelihood high?? I think that is based on each individual's genetics and predisposition to getting cancer. Many years back I went to a seminar in Dallas Texas and listened to a lady talk about growth hormone. She basically demonized the thought of using growth hormone because it caused cancer. Let me rephrase that line she said it CAUSED Cancer. When I hear something that I don't agree with I want to know more information. So I raised my hand even though this wasn't a question and answer type seminar. I raise my hand and said excuse me can I please interject or ask a question? She gave me a very disgusted look and I said where are you getting information that growth hormone is causing cancer?? Of course at that point I've got 200 to 300 people in the room staring at me and a very pissed off speaker. She said that research shows that growth hormone causes cancer and then she went back to her speech and I interrupted her again I said growth hormone may cause a cancer cell that you already have proliferate and if your body can't fight it off then yes you could have a cancer diagnosis but to start with you had a cancer cell to start with is that not correct? All she said was GH causes cancer it's evil don't use it.

I sat through the rest of the seminar and after it was over I wanted to go up and apologize for interrupting because that wasn't professional but her statement in my opinion was incorrect and I wanted to know how GH was causing cancer. I waited my turn I reached out to shake her hand and introduce myself and apologize and she basically just turned her back to me like I wasn't even there.

Why did I tell the story? In my opinion again I'm not a medical professional but I believe there are a lot of horror stories about drugs that are simply not true. Can GH cause cancer cell to proliferate and then there's a problem of course. Eating bacon can cause heart disease if you're predisposed to having heart disease eating bacon is going to speed up the process are you going to die from heart disease because you ate bacon maybe or maybe not. We all have to make the best choice we have based on the information we have but I don't know how many times I've heard dnp is deadly even if you take one dose you'll die. There are horror stories that people regurgitate because they heard it from somebody else and they heard it from somebody else and they heard it from somebody else. I don't believe most things I read because unless somebody can give me a direct link to proven medical facts I'm going to rely on my own understanding and my own personal research and use.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I think there's a lot of concern about using GH and growth of cancer cells. Is there a possibility of this yes of course. Is the likelihood high?? I think that is based on each individual's genetics and predisposition to getting cancer. Many years back I went to a seminar in Dallas Texas and listened to a lady talk about growth hormone. She basically demonized the thought of using growth hormone because it caused cancer. Let me rephrase that line she said it CAUSED Cancer. When I hear something that I don't agree with I want to know more information. So I raised my hand even though this wasn't a question and answer type seminar. I raise my hand and said excuse me can I please interject or ask a question? She gave me a very disgusted look and I said where are you getting information that growth hormone is causing cancer?? Of course at that point I've got 200 to 300 people in the room staring at me and a very pissed off speaker. She said that research shows that growth hormone causes cancer and then she went back to her speech and I interrupted her again I said growth hormone may cause a cancer cell that you already have proliferate and if your body can't fight it off then yes you could have a cancer diagnosis but to start with you had a cancer cell to start with is that not correct? All she said was GH causes cancer it's evil don't use it.

I sat through the rest of the seminar and after it was over I wanted to go up and apologize for interrupting because that wasn't professional but her statement in my opinion was incorrect and I wanted to know how GH was causing cancer. I waited my turn I reached out to shake her hand and introduce myself and apologize and she basically just turned her back to me like I wasn't even there.

Why did I tell the story? In my opinion again I'm not a medical professional but I believe there are a lot of horror stories about drugs that are simply not true. Can GH cause cancer cell to proliferate and then there's a problem of course. Eating bacon can cause heart disease if you're predisposed to having heart disease eating bacon is going to speed up the process are you going to die from heart disease because you ate bacon maybe or maybe not. We all have to make the best choice we have based on the information we have but I don't know how many times I've heard dnp is deadly even if you take one dose you'll die. There are horror stories that people regurgitate because they heard it from somebody else and they heard it from somebody else and they heard it from somebody else. I don't believe most things I read because unless somebody can give me a direct link to proven medical facts I'm going to rely on my own understanding and my own personal research and use.
"I don't believe most things I read because unless somebody can give me a direct link to proven medical facts". Exactly.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
"I've heard some woman get less sides" You won't know how anything affects you until you try it yourself, journal it and control all other variables that can affect the outcome, and make sure you are getting what you think you are actually taking. Run a base of test for example, maybe 30 mg/3x wk, then after 12 weeks switch to something like primo or mast or just oxandrolone (total 100 a week). Run it for 12 weeks, keep everything else consistent, rinse and repeat with something else. Then you'll know what does what in you.

What TOM's wife is doing is lowest risk IMO non-medical opinion, I'd switch the WIN for OX (personal choice and less hepatotoxic, easier on the joints and the only AAS that reduces visceral gut fat). Not a fan of EQ or any other oral in women. Get as big as you can on the inj compounds, then save the orals for situation use only. Know your limitations and stay on top of your labs and at the very least an ECG yearly. As mentioned above, you have to eat and train to make the most of any nutrient repartitioning agent. Way too many people waste a cycle not eating enough or under/over training or have a shitty lifestyle.
I appreciate the feed back man. Your right! Everyone responds differently. It's all a personal experiment when trying new compounds.
You sound like your saying you don't like orals for woman? Although you recommend var "oxandrolone" there in the first paragraph.
Also sounds like your saying EQ is an oral? Just want to clarify that point. If there is an oral form of EQ that's news to me.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023

100% agree with your views man!
I appreciate the story. Sounds like a typical entitled individual who knows enough to be dangerous but not enough to help anyone.
I agree and I have heard this same information about GH. It doesn't cause cancer but if you have any cancer cells in the body your unaware about. You may run into danger faster than you expected.
I do have cancer in my family. My mother, great aunt and second cousin on my mom's side. Breast and uterine cancers. One death due to it. Others have been taken care of and are fine.
So I guess it wouldn't be a wise idea for me to jump on the GH train keeping my long term health in mind. That being said it maybe totally fine for me. But I wouldn't want to risk it when I have so many other tools in my basket already to utilize.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
In my opinion and most things in life less is better if you're getting the results you're wanting. At my age I throw a lot of stuff at my cycles. Always want a little bit of advantage. Due to a birth defect I produced very very low levels of testosterone and extremely high levels of estrogen. I have no choice but to supplement unless I want to pretty much look like everyone else even though I've spent two+ decades in the gym with what I consider very solid knowledge of proper lifting.

If you are getting what you want out of your progress without the GH leave it out for now. At some point if you're not getting the results and that may take you to the next level then you look into possibly adding that in down the road.

To be honest due to my health I never thought I'd live this long so every day is a bonus and not that I want to cut the bonuses short I went through more than half my life hating the way I look so just trying to make up for some lost time.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
In my opinion and most things in life less is better if you're getting the results you're wanting. At my age I throw a lot of stuff at my cycles. Always want a little bit of advantage. Due to a birth defect I produced very very low levels of testosterone and extremely high levels of estrogen. I have no choice but to supplement unless I want to pretty much look like everyone else even though I've spent two+ decades in the gym with what I consider very solid knowledge of proper lifting.

If you are getting what you want out of your progress without the GH leave it out for now. At some point if you're not getting the results and that may take you to the next level then you look into possibly adding that in down the road.

To be honest due to my health I never thought I'd live this long so every day is a bonus and not that I want to cut the bonuses short I went through more than half my life hating the way I look so just trying to make up for some lost time.
Good to hear your alive and kicking man!! It's always best being optimistic when life deals you a bad hand.
It's good to hear you have achieved a physique your proud of.
Yes I feel the same with everything involved in making gains. Training, diet, AAS. Why increase if your current amount is working. Especially with AAS. Obviously food and training needs to be adjusted more often due to various reasons and goals but in general I think it gets adjusted too much when it's not really necessary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic