Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New to diet pills what’s best to run?

P

priceyefc

Jan 15, 2013
I’m looking in to cutting. I’m training 3/4 times a week but not seeing the gut moving been looking into either winstrol or dianabol I don’t want to inject so looking at oral. Any other suggestions please let me know.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Both thermo pills and "AAS" can help, but the absolute biggest factor in seeing progress will be with your diet.

If you are able to do it, it could help us if you write out your current diet for us to take a look at:)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You get about a 10% boost from stuff like ECA and clenbuterol, so if your total daily expenditure is 2500 then it would be 2750 on these. Or you could just cut out 250 calories a day.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I’m looking in to cutting. I’m training 3/4 times a week but not seeing the gut moving been looking into either winstrol or dianabol I don’t want to inject so looking at oral. Any other suggestions please let me know.
Dbol is likely to bloat you, winny can be tough on the joints. Oxandrolone has been shown clinically to selectively reduce visceral gut fat when compared to T or ND (Lovejoy et al., 1995) and compared to the other C-17 orals, least hepatotoxic. If you run OX alone, you'll cut your testosterone by 40% in just 5 days with 15 mg (Sheffield-Moore et al 1999), either run HCG or add in TC. Thermos work as mentioned above, but not a sub for managing kcal intake or expenditure. Both EC and Clen have anabolic properties as well through the beta-2 receptor. My non-medical two cents.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Cut out carbs/sugar and the fat will fall off quickly. Add in phentermine if you need an extra kick or need to lose a huge amount in a hurry. No real need to lower calories. In fact you could actually bump them up a bit as long as its protein and fat.

P

priceyefc

Jan 15, 2013
Thank you all for the the feed back. Yeh my diet is getting a lot better. Train about 3/4 times a week. Diet is hard to control at times. I run a pizza shop which takes 60 hours a week from me so sometimes the temptation to have a quick bite is there but when home eat clean as possible. I know I need to cut the carbs down that’s my biggest downfall. Still trying to do my research. on what can help. I’m not as big as I once was I’ve lost alot of muscle in the last few years and replaced with fat. 200lbs now trying to cut to 170 before looking to add a clean bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
tbh you need to research aas as oral sides are much greater than injectables especially on the liver, if your not keen on pinning look into sub-q much less invasive.

P

priceyefc

Jan 15, 2013
So I start clen from tomorrow. I’ve cleaned up my diet a lot and drinking a lot more water over the last few weeks in total. I’m hoping to document the progress and find out what’s working for me 4 weeks from now.

P

priceyefc

Jan 15, 2013
So a week on I’m up to 80mcg a day I’ve lost 5 1/2lbs I’m not really feeling any side effects no shakes or rise in temp. Sleep pattern is fine. I could have a better diet but work has been nuts this last week so havnt focused a lot on my diet which I really need to. I want to try and shed another 12lbs over the next few weeks. So need to cut the carbs and cals. Which will hopefully help me tone a little as well. A long way to go yet tho.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So a week on I’m up to 80mcg a day I’ve lost 5 1/2lbs I’m not really feeling any side effects no shakes or rise in temp. Sleep pattern is fine. I could have a better diet but work has been nuts this last week so havnt focused a lot on my diet which I really need to. I want to try and shed another 12lbs over the next few weeks. So need to cut the carbs and cals. Which will hopefully help me tone a little as well. A long way to go yet tho.

5+ lbs is great stay with it, don;t fuck around with any high clen dosing though it can bet hard on you.
2 weeks on a week off was used back in the day for receptor downgrade etc.
Steady is the course my friend.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
How did you make out on the clen very interesting in hearing about it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic