Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I have a PhD in sarcasm, and a minor in sass. But a lifetime in BBing as a hobbits!

V

~Vision~

Apr 8, 2023
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing today, and figured I would venture to some areas that has had me intrigued for a while. LOL
Heard many great things about this community, most especially by some members THAT SPEAK EXTREMELY HIGHLY ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY AND SOME MEMBERS.
BBing is my life, sometimes injuries put me behind the eight-ball, yet I'm always ahead of the curve, simply riding the wave of Life, dodgin' the bullet from incoming bullshit yet always thrilled that I'm pushin' the envelope for better and greater self-improvement.. I'm on-point because of my crazy OCD, on-task, on-message and especially off drugs/never touched them (those things will kill you children).
I'm full-equipped as a nerd with a plethora of information regarding this way of life,, factory-authorized as one my say Ha! Hospital-tested, clinically-proven, scientifically-formulated, basically synthetically enhanced like the rest is what I'm trying to say..
I'm super excited to be here, looking forward to listening, learning and sharing.
47yrs old 5'9 and 200lbs. Just getting back after a long injury..
Welp, that's my very unusual and yet unorthodoxed intro. :D
I have read the rules and fully comply and understand.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID. Please make yourself at home. Sarcasm is welcomed! LOL Lots of good people here, and at 47, you're not an old fart around here. This is old fart central!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hey, glad ya joined us.

If you do not mind me asking, what was your injury?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic