Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Horney goat weed/MACA

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Me too. I always find myself responding to the wrong forum. Nice to meet you too. On the UG forum, I would have garnered more inquisitive comical response because they know how I joke. BTW - SENIOR ALERT herbal ecstasy is not party drug, it’s a herbal supplement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:D:D:D:D:D:D

P

petemccollister

Apr 14, 2023
Hey there! I've never tried horny goat weed or MACA for boosting sex drive, but I've heard that CBD and weed have many benefits beyond the traditional stoner stereotypes.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm just stealing this guy's thunder. You know in one or two posts he's gonna play his hand. Where is AnnParker?

Madrokaleb

Madrokaleb

Oct 18, 2022
I haven't had any experience with horny goat weed or MACA to enhance my libido, but I've come across information that CBD and marijuana can offer various advantages that go beyond the typical image associated with weed users. Thanks for sharing this information, though. I think it's always good to explore different options.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I'm just stealing this guy's thunder. You know in one or two posts he's gonna play his hand. Where is AnnParker?
Looks like he brought a friend to try to 2nd his motion, lol. You know Genetic Freak misses dropping the hammer on these clowns. I think it was our favorite thing to do as mods and a full time job at times, lol.

BTW thanks for the advice I placed a bulk order with Vital Herbal and charged it to the board. :)

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
We got some horny goat weed ... I asked Zach if it kicked in yet , he said "Naaaaahaah "

*whispers ,, he prolly just bought bad gear I mean ,, WTF does he know right ,, hes a goat ... ah shit I think he heard me .....

zach.jpg

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Only herbal I have had luck with to boost libido is tribulus extract. I think there is something to the others but you have to take higher doses and several together to get a minimal effect. But then everyone if diff. Maybe it will work for you?

Someone say old? I remember herbal ecstasy after they made the real thing illegal.

i recall a time when one could go into a bar and order a tab or two legally. The club I went to would give you a small bottle of OJ with it to wash it down. If you were alive and went to clubs back then, always had vicks vaporub and vitamin C tabs.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I haven't had any experience with horny goat weed or MACA to enhance my libido, but I've come across information that CBD and marijuana can offer various advantages that go beyond the typical image associated with weed users. Thanks for sharing this information, though. I think it's always good to explore different options.
Weed does increase estrogen so could potentially increase libido. Everyone is different with test to estrogen ratio affecting libido. Could also make u lazy, fat couch potato too. With boobs. Idk how some people smoke before working out. I wouldn’t get shit done. Lol. But again, everyone is different. Hopefully this isn’t against the rules considering it’s basically legal now. If so please delete moderators, please.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Only herbal I have had luck with to boost libido is tribulus extract. I think there is something to the others but you have to take higher doses and several together to get a minimal effect. But then everyone if diff. Maybe it will work for you?

Someone say old? I remember herbal ecstasy after they made the real thing illegal.

i recall a time when one could go into a bar and order a tab or two legally. The club I went to would give you a small bottle of OJ with it to wash it down. If you were alive and went to clubs back then, always had vicks vaporub and vitamin C tabs.
I barely missed that shit. That’s nuts. I remember the Vicks vaporub! But forgot about the vitamin c. Brings back some good times. Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic