Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hormone profile

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
As my good friend Dr. Gregory House says "patients always lie" what is inhibiting you from manufacturing or stating S&S that require blood work. With out researching the best statement to use, the 2 off the top of head would be talk like a man (tone and depth) or say you clit is growing and looks like a micro penis. 1st one he can't verify 2nd he can if you allow, just say your not comfortable showing you girly boy parts to him.
Those are good ones lol no I'm not nervous or uncomfortable talking about my usage now. Those experiences I mentioned were about 6yrs ago. I'm don't think hiding your usage is helpful to anyone.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Thanks! Ya I ask obvious questions at times lol or just don't choose the write words. I actually got my doctor to write a requisition today so I'm all good. Excited to get labs done.
The problem with that is that if some things are askew you will have questions to answer that you might not want to answer. Seems counter to good health but that's how it works. Tough to be honest with doctors unless you have a very good one.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
As my good friend Dr. Gregory House says "patients always lie" what is inhibiting you from manufacturing or stating S&S that require blood work. With out researching the best statement to use, the 2 off the top of head would be talk like a man (tone and depth) or say you clit is growing and looks like a micro penis. 1st one he can't verify 2nd he can if you allow, just say your not comfortable showing you girly boy parts to him.
As far as manufacturing. I am curious obviously but that would be a hobby and I have enough
The problem with that is that if some things are askew you will have questions to answer that you might not want to answer. Seems counter to good health but that's how it works. Tough to be honest with doctors unless you have a very good one.
Definitely!! It's very hard, almost impossible to get a family doctor now days in Canada. I got lucky with mine because we used to train at the same powerlifting gym and we were cardio class buddies lol I always kept up with the Boyz in the cardio classes so I'd just partner with them for healthy competition instead of the ladies.
So he agreed to take me on when I shared I had some health concerns and can't find a doctor. I'd say he's as good as it gets for a doctor lol

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
As far as manufacturing. I am curious obviously but that would be a hobby and I have enough

Definitely!! It's very hard, almost impossible to get a family doctor now days in Canada. I got lucky with mine because we used to train at the same powerlifting gym and we were cardio class buddies lol I always kept up with the Boyz in the cardio classes so I'd just partner with them for healthy competition instead of the ladies.
So he agreed to take me on when I shared I had some health concerns and can't find a doctor. I'd say he's as good as it gets for a doctor lol
I could have probably used a better word but manufacturing in this case was meant to be create or state signs and symptoms

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I could have probably used a better word but manufacturing in this case was meant to be create or state signs and symptoms
Thanks for that! I was wondering.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic