What's New?

HI Ya-all

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
well well well Trip fell in the well

yes I am a vip member, been around for god almost 25 years now

origninal fitness geared memberand other boards, yet for the most part a loyalist at

World Class Bodybuilding, and we came over hear

for those that don't know had stage 4 colon cancer in dec. 2019 and fought the good fight, good news being come july I will have two years in remission

I was fairly in good spirits until oct. 2022 and then neuropathy went ballistic, a side effect of chemo and immunotherapy treatments, totaling 3 years, and last august had a polyp scare, taken out benign fortunately

It f'n scared the be jesus out of me, fearing all kinds of things the mind can imagine and as a result lost some drive

Still did my normal cardio and stopped lifting and devled in processed foods for some quick gratification

Fortunately I am not out of total whacke due to 45 years of good habits

Started eating cleaner a few weeks ago, and tomorrow first day of lifting religiously in 14 months

Sure the upper body will come back in in a few months and only have 7 lbs to permanently knock off, so like i said not out of whack, just habit

Febuary is the turn it around month

Not posting surely hurt me as guessing like most not alot of convo outside of here on lot's of stuff

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Always good to see you brother.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to TID!! It is nice to meet you!!

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hi BD Cool,

nice to meet you, been here over a year, and on boards way over 20 know half the guys here well, last year was for the first time lapsed on posting not a good year

looking forward to your journey

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Good seeing you, trip!:cool:

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hey NC....yes sir, it is, nice ro see u 2

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hope you're still writing, big trip fan!!

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
man, we gotta go to lunch, lol

catch up, life is short man

follow my log, writing on the board, the meds for neuropathy is like carrying around a 30 lb weight in a back pack, nor unsurmountable, just annoying al the time,lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic