Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hey, Nutrition/Diet Gurus. What do you think of these meal plans?

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
WIthout regard to cost....I'd love to hear comments about the macros for each of these companies/plans from the standpoint of maintaining weight and staying lean. I'm currently 200#, fairly lean, not ripped. Would like to be a bit leaner while maintaining or building muscle.

www.califitmeals.com Fit and Healthy Plan I have used this in the past, this plan says it's for 5 days but honestly you can stretch it to at least 6 and sometimes 7 days. See the attachment for the meals and marcros.

www.chickenandricemeals.com https://chickenandricemeals.com/too...=40467628851270&selling_plan=814153798&d=10-p (hopefully the link will work) You pick and choose, and when you click on each meal the macros will come up. And, no, the protein donuts aren't on my menu! Nor will the pasta make a regular apparence. Still....would like comments.

Attachments

• CaliFitWeek1.pdf
    165.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CaliFitWeek2.pdf
    160.7 KB · Views: 55
  • CaliFitWeek3.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 58
  • CaliFitWeek4.pdf
    167 KB · Views: 51
  • CaliFitWeek5.pdf
    164.5 KB · Views: 44
Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
Really all comes down to calories in and out. These meals on the 2nd choice look to be about 400 or less calories , at 6 meals a day that’s 2400 . You’re 200 lbs . The way I do diets for clients is just to maintain that size you’ll need 3000 cal. So from my perspective you’ll get leaner , but gaining muscle is hard as you lean out. It’s all a process . I’m going to say that no one here can say really one way or another if you’ll gain lean muscle tissue just eating these meals or not. It does look like a healthy alternative to preparing your meals yourself. But without knowing you , your body or you supplement regimen and training history .??? We would all just be guessing. But the meals look nice n clean . Good luck brother .

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I never really liked meal plans from sources like those companies, as they are not consistent each day. I would rather my clients eat 6 meals a day of the same meals, adjusting for training days and non-training days. It is simple, saves a ton of money and cuts out a lot of cravings. That being said, those meal plans are not terrible as far as macros. Like Mega said, it is really difficult to say that it is right for a specific individual. I would need to know your training schedule, as well as your NEAT, so I could get a better understanding of how many calories you are needing each day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic