Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fluorouracil

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Growing up surfing all my life and then working construction with the shirt off in the 80 has given me plnty of basal ell acnd squamous cell shin cancers. Now they give me this fluoracil cream to get rid of pre cancerous stuff. It has me tired as hell...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Been using that as needed for years. If my timing is right, occasional use intercepts the pre-cancers before they become cancers. Other times, I am too slow to react, and off to my scalpel-happy dermatologist I go.

Perfect timing, for me at least, means mission accomplished with little or no skin-level discomfort. If my timing is imperfect, as it so often is, I do get some itching, (minor) burning, and flaking from what I guess is knee-jerk overdosing.

I have never had any systemic reaction to its use.

Fwiw, skin cancer was said to be Reg Park's cause of death, and I haven't had that either ... so far.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
If you believe in peptides I'm pretty sure they have one that helps for that but, I may be getting it confused with small cell lung cancer. It was a rough night I've been falling asleep with a cloudy brain all day. When get focused I'll look.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It’s important reminder for all of us to stay on top and get screwed.. i mean screened every year to catch all this crap before it blows out of control. With that said, glad you all are liking that cream. Pain yes, but better than getting cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic