jacobss
What's New?

Dumb question?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You left out lady boy experience in that explanation sir
I always did a package check. It is really the only way to tell. One of my boys was making out with one and we told him it was a dude, he asked how we knew. We said, because we could see his balls when he shifted his skirt. He said he didn't give a fuck, said it was hot as hell and continued making out. I don't know if it went any farther than that. Haha.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I always did a package check. It is really the only way to tell. One of my boys was making out with one and we told him it was a dude, he asked how we knew. We said, because we could see his balls when he shifted his skirt. He said he didn't give a fuck, said it was hot as hell and continued making out. I don't know if it went any farther than that. Haha.
My first weekend in Germany being 18 something like that almost happened.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Try google, should give u details on what legit Dbol should look like, mg availible, then your on your way.

good luck with your quest for bloat pills…

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My first weekend in Germany being 18 something like that almost happened.
I haven't spent any quality time in Germany. Only stopovers waiting to get into Iraq and Afghanistan. So far, I would put the scale of debauchery as, Thailand a 10 and the Philippines an 8-9. Bush bunnies, they would just show up at our patrol bases and assembly areas in the middle of nowhere. A few bucks would get you a good time in the jungle. However, even more fun. Paying the dudes $10 to shotgun bottles of rice alcohol when it is 105 degrees and watching them almost die from alcohol poisoning. Fucked up, but hilarious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic