Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Clenbuterol versus albuterol

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why would anyone NOT eat a gizzard given the option of any part of a chicken?
Wings!

I did use albuterol successfully in the past but I was also using t3 so who knows

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It might work better for you for fat loss. These motherfuckers are fat! They are over 20% BF, but wanted to do a contest by the end of the year (their first). I took them on knowing it would be a steep uphill climb. I just didn't know it would be vertical wall. It has been set back after set back with these two. All self inflicted. Like you have to spell it out 100% for them or they will fuck it up. If you don't tell them chicken BREAST they eat chicken thighs. If you do not tell them to boil or slow cook their chicken they fry it. If you do not tell them to trim the fat, they eat it. I am not kidding.
I've been personal training for over 20 years and I feel you brother. No matter what you tell people some of them just do the complete opposite. I tell him what they can and can't eat and they find some way to bastardize whatever I tell them and do their own thing.

My favorite is dirty keto. I have clients that say they're going to do a keto diet but they're going to make a few changes by eating bread pasta potatoes but other than that they are going to do to keto

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I always felt better on albuterol than on clen. Just clen is so much easier to get a hold of so I still run clen . But both are decent IMO . More dosing with albuterol but less sides

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic