Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I recall treeistheman back on ABB a long time ago. Didn't he pass away back then?
Yes, sadly he passed away. Tommy I thought you two were closer, he always spoke highly of you when we were on ssb.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, sadly he passed away. Tommy I thought you two were closer, he always spoke highly of you when we were on ssb.
I'm glad to hear he thought well of me. We never had any negative interactions, but he was cool with everybody. SSB, now that's a long ways back! LOL

Always that it was crazy that Gymace recruited guys for his GA Labs line who openly admitted to using his stuff. Their names and pics were right out there. How in the world did anybody think that wasn't an eventual disaster. Hubris gets people. I guess he though he was untouchable over in Thailand.

ExtremeVet2

ExtremeVet2

Feb 15, 2024
Random name from back in the day popped in my head earlier, Spartak. I wonder how everything worked out for him.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm glad to hear he thought well of me. We never had any negative interactions, but he was cool with everybody. SSB, now that's a long ways back! LOL

Always that it was crazy that Gymace recruited guys for his GA Labs line who openly admitted to using his stuff. Their names and pics were right out there. How in the world did anybody think that wasn't an eventual disaster. Hubris gets people. I guess he though he was untouchable over in Thailand.
I was a member on SSB and remember thinking how careless some of the people on there were. When President Bush mentioned steroids in baseball in one of his State of the Union speeches, I knew it was a matter of time before the busts started to happen. About a year later boards started going down one after the other.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic