Cardiologist

• Thread starter The other Snake
  • Start Date
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Tobacco Use
This surprised me since I chew. He said it's not an issue other than the chance of oral cancer. That smoking is the real problem.

So that was my visit. It's just one Dr. opinion but it's more than the Bro Science we get most places.
I wish I could quit Copenhagen it's really my only vice and pretty nasty to get a buzz. Most doctors act like it's death in a tin.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I wish I could quit Copenhagen it's really my only vice and pretty nasty to get a buzz. Most doctors act like it's death in a tin.
Maybe I'm just fooling myself here but damn near all cancers are curable if found early. I'm at the dentist for a cleaning every 6 months and I always ask him how the gums looks. Early detection will not keep you from getting it but it may keep it from getting you.

I'm the same as you, one God damn vice! Probably the one to get us too.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Do you believe the GHK-Cu improved your numbers?
I'm not an MD but to me your cholesterol looks fine. Your triglycerides are really high. Mine go up with to much carbs. If it were me I would adjust my diet.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Frigg, no that was not me, yet I am sure I might have had things to say.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I never got people & addictions, then I quit Copenhagen in 2009 and to this day I get triggers and my mouth stats watering wanting it again...the biggest is if I'm making coffee with grounds v k-cup. For some reason coffee grounds is my trigger. My gums resorbed a lot from using it then I had a tooth get infected and at first, I thought it was oral cancer and scared the sh*t out of me and into quitting cold turkey in 2009.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic