Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC-157 & TB-500 alongside GH - worth it or no?

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
**I crossposted this in this section & the injury section - just want to gather as much information/experiences from everybody as possible as fast as possible**

Pretty much the title.

If I can run GH, is it worth it to also run BPC-157 & TB-500 at the same time? Or would the BPC & TB just be a waste of money?

BPC-157 increases the expression of growth hormone receptors on fibroblasts, which are the cells that provide the structural framework & help maintain the structural integrity of the connective tissue. I've been reading some conflicting information about whether or not it is beneficial to use the three peptides together. Some seem to say that growth hormone alone is enough & you do not need the BPC-157 & TB-500.

Insights? Comments? I welcome any & all information. I think I really need to make a decision this week here.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I asked this same question and got bupkiss! I've read that Gh will provide the same benefit TB 500 will so you only need bpc 157 in combo with GH.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
HGH is the king for healing.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
HGH is the king for healing.

Right, I got that my man. I'm asking if adding BPC-157 alongside the GH would help healing. I'm finding conflicting information. And I'm not sure what's up with Google, but I feel like the last few years, the results I get searching for anything are just....IDK, lackluster? Compared to before. Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to use all three peptides. Some say it helps. Others are saying it's not necessary if one was using GH. I have a ruptured teres major (& about 18 months ago, a ruptured distal bicep tendon; now I'm worried about ALL my tendons). I am not getting it fixed, but my lat tendon took some damage. Without going into the specifics, unless someone really wants them (although I've discussed a lot of it on the boards), I have spent the last 2.5+ years injured or otherwise incapacitated in some way. I'm sick of this & a recent life event right before the teres major rupture has done me in good. I need the weight room. Straight up need it. So I need to heal up here. Ideally as quickly as possible. I also don't want to spend extra hundreds if there's no point. I am absolutely willing too, but I got screwed recently & things are super tight. Really the only the reason I am going to be able to do this is because of the aforementioned life event - I'm not sure I'd be able to shift funds around to manage this if it were not for that event.

So that's what I'm looking for: If one were running GH, would GH's healing powers be enhanced by BPC-157 and/or TB-500.

I asked this same question and got bupkiss! I've read that Gh will provide the same benefit TB 500 will so you only need bpc 157 in combo with GH.

Uh, oh...that does not sound good. Did you get any replies at all?

I'm guessing you didn't find anything in your own research since you didn't share anything? I'm almost tempted to skip the TB-500 & just get the BPC-157 & run that with GH just to be safe. There's also that conflicting information about whether BPC has to be delivered locally or whether it's systemic. But I could just rotate around to areas I am concerned about & put BPC there with most of it going near my lat tendon/rupture teres major. But again, I don't really want to spend the extra money if there's no point...

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I would not discount the premium of TB-500, enjoy the best polypeptides & let us know how it goes! It's easy to go through injectables quick, word is oral BPC-157 capsules are the way.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I would not discount the premium of TB-500, enjoy the best polypeptides & let us know how it goes! It's easy to go through injectables quick, word is oral BPC-157 capsules are the way.
I thought taking BPC orally helped with gut issues as it is beneficial mostly at the local area either inj. into or taken orally.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I tried BPC, didnt seem to do anything for me. But man one thing I have ;earned in this game is we are all different. I have friend whose trt includes 200mg of Tren E a week. Lipids are fine, sleeps fine, no aggression... its nuts.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I thought taking BPC orally helped with gut issues as it is beneficial mostly at the local area either inj. into or taken orally.
Assume the smooth brains argue systemic reach goes far enough orally, avoiding injection fatigue?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic