Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC-157 & TB-500 alongside GH - worth it or no?

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
Pretty much the title.

If I can run GH, is it worth it to also run BPC-157 & TB-500 at the same time? Or would the BPC & TB just be a waste of money?

BPC-157 increases the expression of growth hormone receptors on fibroblasts, which are the cells that provide the structural framework & help maintain the structural integrity of the connective tissue. I've been reading some conflicting information about whether or not it is beneficial to use the three peptides together. Some seem to say that growth hormone alone is enough & you do not need the BPC-157 & TB-500.

Insights? Comments? I welcome any & all information. I think I really need to make a decision this week here.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Following as well. A bottle of 60 capsules of bpc 157 wondering what the dosage should be? One capsule a day? Two? If anyone knows greatly appreciated. Hope you don’t mind me added this to your post

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Pretty much the title.

If I can run GH, is it worth it to also run BPC-157 & TB-500 at the same time? Or would the BPC & TB just be a waste of money?

BPC-157 increases the expression of growth hormone receptors on fibroblasts, which are the cells that provide the structural framework & help maintain the structural integrity of the connective tissue. I've been reading some conflicting information about whether or not it is beneficial to use the three peptides together. Some seem to say that growth hormone alone is enough & you do not need the BPC-157 & TB-500.

Insights? Comments? I welcome any & all information. I think I really need to make a decision this week here.
i have to say i have run GH only as a repairing agent alone and once I added BPC the injury repair was soooo much better. I have since dropped the GH and just use BPC with tb500 and (from my experience) has been substantially better. I train BJJ 3-4 times a week along with 3 times a week weight training and use BPC quite a bit....lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic