jacobss
What's New?

Anyone Got A MT2 Guide?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have a bottle of MT2 that I reconstituted like 3-5 years ago, and forgot I even had it, but I have taken it the last 3-4 days and it feels like it did when I first took it....shit is durable AF as Vette stated above. I'm not sure how much bac stat water I used to constitute it, but i'm assuming I hopefully did 2ml, in which case i'm using 100'ish-250mcg. I did take 500mcg the first inject though, lol!

I am out in the sun all day for work and have the biggest effin' okie tan ever:( LOL!

I'm kind of out in nowhere where I don't even have access to a tanning bed......so hoping I can get out in the sun in the yard over this next week of Easter break....but fukk me it gonna be all overcast and rainy from what I see:eek:

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I had the same darking effect as well PT
It's no wonder Vyleesi has flopped and recently sold the rights to another sucker - near impossible to communicate the nuance of skin darkening while remaining politically correct

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Be sure to protect your eyes, lips, nose, scars, genitals, etc while exposed to sunlight on the melanocortin agonists.

Does MT2 make those areas more sensitive/susceptible to sun (tanning bed) damage?

Back when I tanned regularly, it was always nude. To avoid raccoon eyes, protection came off for last 5 minutes out of 20 minutes.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Does MT2 make those areas more sensitive/susceptible to sun (tanning bed) damage?

Back when I tanned regularly, it was always nude. To avoid raccoon eyes, protection came off for last 5 minutes out of 20 minutes.
I haven't noticed anything issues when in the tanning bed. I go nude, don't cover my eyes (just close them) and I do not use lotions.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

MT2 can turbocharge a farmers tan, so I completely cover my face while tanning. It's an unfortunate right of passage when you realize you've gone too far with the tan, on your face ;)

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I love the results MTII produces but for me the nausea is so severe I rarely will use it.
I would even take RX nausea pills to help, but still get it bad.
I have a tanning bed, so I stay tan year-round without it.
I hate the nausea too! Even tried 50mcg before bed every day. Stomach aches the next day. Doesn’t really matter what dose I take so I just blast it and get it over with. Now I will go to the tried and true protocol of 500mcg 30-60min before tanning bed. I’m tan after one session. Slight burn that turns tan. 8min in standup level 3 bed first time. Whatever that means. I always burn a little the first time but it turns into a tan quickly with the MT2. Wait 3-4 days and go again. I’ll go twice a week until I’m dark as I want. Usually only need like 4 tans and I’m good for a few months. I don’t shave my legs so they take the longest to get dark. Or really I would be good after one tan. What I like most about MT2 is that I don’t burn as bad if at all as long as I take enough before hand. My wife started using it this year. She takes it right before she goes. So maybe 15min before and she usually takes forever to get tan. She got so mad at me last time we went tanning for vacation because I was darker after one session and she was just red after weeks. She has fair fair skin. This year she’s been taking the MT2 and got tan real quick. She started tanning two month before our vacation because it usually takes that long. She’s already dark as shit. I’m gonna have to say something soon. She’s starting to not look white. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I haven't noticed anything issues when in the tanning bed. I go nude, don't cover my eyes (just close them) and I do not use lotions.
I don’t use any lotions either. Not needed and waste of money imo. My girl does though. I hate how I smell after. I will just shower after with a good moisturizing body wash and sometimes put on some lotion when I get out. Like after my first session I might burn a little. The lotion helps it not peel. But after that just the moisturizing body wash. I do where the goggles though. Supposedly the UV can get thru your eyelids and mess up your eyes. But I will take them off for the last minute or two so I don’t get raccoon eyes. And I put a sock on “it”. Lol. You do not want to burn your shit! Maybe take it off for a couple min at first but I usually just keep it covered. Lol. I do remember having a tan dick before though. Long time ago so know I used to not do that. But I definitely remember getting it burned. Not fun! Haha

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I had the same darking effect as well PT
I have a lot of acne scar tissue on my upper back that shows up when I get real tan so now I try not to get too dark. The middle upper back will be lighter than rest of my back because of it. Anyone know any tricks to help with that? If I ever did a show I’m not sure I would even tan before because of it. I would just get the spray tan done before. I think it would probably be harder to hide with spray tan and even out. When I’m not tan my back is all the same color. Bit yeah, I’m going on vacation next month and started tanning on Thursday with MT2 and any tricks to keep scaring hidden would be welcome. I’m planning on just not getting as dark this time. So there won’t be suck a big difference in skin color in that area.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have a lot of acne scar tissue on my upper back that shows up when I get real tan so now I try not to get too dark. The middle upper back will be lighter than rest of my back because of it. Anyone know any tricks to help with that? If I ever did a show I’m not sure I would even tan before because of it. I would just get the spray tan done before. I think it would probably be harder to hide with spray tan and even out. When I’m not tan my back is all the same color. Bit yeah, I’m going on vacation next month and started tanning on Thursday with MT2 and any tricks to keep scaring hidden would be welcome. I’m planning on just not getting as dark this time. So there won’t be suck a big difference in skin color in that area.
Not my area by far, i'm not sure if anything would help to a large degree, but maybe try microneedling and Retin-A applications?

That would be a long-term trial imo, but maybe worth a try. It probably would not help by next month though:(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic