Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Any of you guys used test/Tren base mix

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I would think probably the most powerful injectable mg for mg would also have the greatest side effects. You might have just got unlucky pinning with that one. Where did you pin? I do not have any science to back it up, but I noticed a lot of guys who suffer from tren cough pinned in the upper body, usually delts.
Call me weird I actually like the tren cough. I haven't had it in a long time though.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Call me weird I actually like the tren cough. I haven't had it in a long time though.
Never once had the cough. I could feel it run up to the cough, but never materialized. Felt just like getting the anthrax vaccination.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Wow, that IS weird---I find it miserable :)
I have noticed that using a 1-1/2" pin instead of a 1" pin almost eliminates the risk for me.

Akira

Akira

Oct 11, 2023
25mg seems low - but I'm old.

Back in the day (just before I was bald) the pincushion of 75mg EOD of test prop and 50 Tren was my go-to. I don't miss those days, especially eating 6-7 meals a day. Quick recipe for a divorce and it worked. :D

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
25mg seems low - but I'm old.

Back in the day (just before I was bald) the pincushion of 75mg EOD of test prop and 50 Tren was my go-to. I don't miss those days, especially eating 6-7 meals a day. Quick recipe for a divorce and it worked. :D
Like the 8 injections a day on the high carb days during contest prep. One for anabolics, one for basal insulin, three for pre-meal insulin and three for GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic